♥️TWENTY-FIVE♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

"What do you mean you're shifting...what the hell is wrong with staying here..."..dad roared at me...

I just stood there leaning on the side of the door of my father's room.."The thing is I am going to be married tomorrow..and me and Araisha need our own space..."..I told him replying casually...

Mom was histerical..crying and Anusha and Sejal were consoling her..."she hasn't even married him and my son wants to leave us...no wonder what magic this witch has done to you..."..mom said between sobs...I rolled my eyes...ask my mom how to be dramatic..

"First of all you want to get married without taking our opinions and then you want to shift...why even bother us informing...do whatever the fuck you want to do.. anyways you do what you want to..."dad said and looked away...

That got my attention...I was angry now..."weren't you the ones nagging my brain off to get married...'Kabir I want to meet my grandkids before I die..'..'Kabir I'll find you a beautiful girl...'..'Kabir we also have to get Sejal married...'..now I am doing the fuck what you wanted me to and you both have issues...why dad..what do you want just tell me..it's my fucking life...I do whatever I want to...and the home I have brought is nearby...why didn't you stop Anusha from shifting..won't Sejal shift after marriage...why is the guy the only one parents have expectations from..you didn't fret at the time of Anusha..."..I told him... probably I spoke a lot but my fucking anger has no bounds...

"We should get a pooja done..the witch is after my son's life..."mom said and started to cry again..."I don't understand why is there so much crying...what the hell is the problem with Araisha..just tell me now.."..I asked them...

"What is she beside being beautiful...you have lost your wits...she back stabbed you and you don't get this fucking thing straight in your head...she is just after your money that is the issue...and you are blind in front of her... I can't let my only son ruin his life infront of me...and if you're so damn persistent on marrying her.. remember that we will never consider her our bahu"dad roared...If only he understood that I haven't forgotten anything..not a single fucking thing...I can't take my Revenge staying with them...I need her alone for that...I hate that backstabbing bitch from the core of my heart but mom and dad won't understand me...

I was about to reply when Anusha came and held my hand..."mom dad this is Kabir's life...we should not interrupt...if he wants to marry Araisha..he can...it's his life..he is the one who should decide who he wants to spend his life with...we all shouldn't interfere...he is still going to be your son...so stop making an issue... besides Araisha is a beautiful and kind girl...so.."..Anusha was about to continue when mom started crying again...I had too much...

"Stop it now everyone...I'm getting married tomorrow and shifting to my new home...it's in everyone's best interest...I don't want to hear another fucking argument from anyone now...I have other problems too..."..I told them and dashed out of the room...if only they understand how much they stress me out...

Today is my so called marriage...I was performing the wedding rituals since morning...it was evening now and I was waiting for Adiv and Rohan...they came when I was getting ready...