♥️SIXTY-FIVE♥️

They are all innocent until proven guilty. But not me. I am a liar until I am proven honest.

- Louise O'Neill, Asking For It

KABIR'S POV:-

A broken heart can teach you many things...and certainly i am being taught

I am a hypocrite, a liar and a murderer...i have murdered Araisha's trust in me..and the effect is so fucking devastating....

I won't even fucking lie while confessing...but Araisha's abrupt departure from my office burnt my heart more than i could comprehend...

I know I'm unworthy....but she is the most worthy...and she deserves to live her life without any fear...

I know her fucking father was behind all this...every fucking thing was her father's doing...

The photoshopped pictures on her birthday in which she was with that bastard Mark....my pictures with Nisha were sold to the media channels by her father...

Araisha was forced into this marriage by that fucking bastard as she confessed to me when she came to my office to confront me about the pictures with Nisha...

And the knife in my heart twists upon the discovery that i was behind all her miseries

She was going through everything for me...and i am a fucking failure in her life...

I wanted someone to follow Araisha so that she is safe...her safety meant a lot to me because she is my wife.....and I asked Anshuman to employ someone who is the best in his job...

But i should have known things will come and bite me back like Anshuman did...

He made a fake profile of Ajit and employed it for Araisha...

The portfolio he showed me showcased Ajit as someone who was working for the military before....and had no criminal record whatsoever....and i trusting Anshuman...approved Ajit for Araisha...

Now when i had digged deeper....i now know he is a rapist along with someone who deals in prostitution...

He has also murdered people and works with Satish in his fucking hell hole....

And i won't even be fucking joking when I say a part of me has died because of myself....

How can I jinx Araisha's well being was out of my fucking mind...no wonder i never knew her father was threatening her because this fucker never told me..and also this fucker was behind everything.....

But looking back...i see myself...i really fucking see myself...and realise what a selfish Asshole i am...

Araisha's mother was right on her deathbed....i have been blinded for a lot of fucking time....and the time has arrived when i should open my eyes and look around....

But when i did....I don't know how to deal with myself...

Araisha's mother was right...i have been living in a bubble...a bubble in which i am always right...and others are fucking wrong...but now that the bubble has been bursted...it pains my fucking heart to breathe....