♥️SIXTY-NINE♥️

ARAISHA'S POV:-

"Come with me..."..i said and held his hand...taking him to the bathroom..

I took his trimmer and made him sit down

Gently..i started to trim all his overgrown beard...and he kept looking at me..."How's your hand..."..he asked me..."It wasn't a fracture...it was a sprain...it's fine now..."..i replied and continued trimming his beard...

I've never been so close to him..so this closeness and act of intimacy was affecting me to no extent...

And on top of it his continuous gaze on me..!!..his mysterious black orbs...the same black that used to gather butterflies in my stomach when he came to meet me for the first time....

"What are you looking at.."..i asked him when i felt embarrassed to the core....I wasn't used to him being quiet and loveable...

"I'm looking at you...."..he said and i smiled at him ignoring the flutter in my heart...."Don't worry I know how to trim... nothing bad will happen..."..I told him...

"From where did you learn this"..he asked me and i smiled...

"I used to trim my nanu's beard...he was the one who taught me everything... reading, writing, painting

Mumma was always grieving about papa...and always used to remain ill...every weekend my nanu used to visit us...and his visits were unaware to papa because he wasn't home at the weekend..and those were the most happy days...

He used to buy me so many things...used to pamper me...but then papa got to know this once...and he warned my nanu to stop visiting..and also bashed me brutally..."..i said and looked at Kabir...who looked at me with a certain emotion i couldn't comprehend...

"Don't look at me like that....life never stops for anyone...and papa is the part of life I never want to relive..."...i said and got up...

"Here..you're done...go and have a bath...I'll cook something for you..."..i said and was turning around when he held my hand...

"There's nothing here...I'll order something..."..he said and i glared at him..."what were you eating all these months..... drinking I know i can see....you're impossible..."..i said and he shrugged....

He ordered pizza and then went to have a bath...while i dusted his bedsheets and cleaned the whole place...

By the time he came dressed...i was done with the cleaning and the pizza was also delivered...

"Come.."..i said we both sat near the window...the beautiful mountains in our gaze......

"your home looks more beautiful when it's clean..."..i said in an attempt to make him laugh..but got nothing in return...

He sat like a statue not even touching the food...and i held his hand....

"What's wrong..look Kabir you have to discuss things with me...."...i asked him gently and he looked at me with his beautiful eyes...so much guilt visible to me....

"I..i have fucked everything....I have a lot of regrets in my life Araisha...