♥️FIFTY♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

I looked at Araisha and she was just looking at her store without any reaction...just being quiet

Anusha and Sejal were consoling her but she refused to comment on anything..nor did she shed a tear

The fire brigade came and immediately sprayed water killing the fire..

Unable to resist i went to Araisha and she looked at me..."Araisha.."..i called her

"Kabir...can we..can we go home...i don't think I'm feeling good..."..she said without looking at me...

We went to our car and after dropping Anusha and Sejal we were heading home..

I felt extremely sorry for her .....i took her hand in mine and squeezed it gently...offering her my support...but to my surprise..she removed her hand from my hold and looked outside the window...

I just clenched my teeth and continued driving...let her be if she wants to be mad at me...

We reached home and she rushed to her room and locked the door... completely shutting me off from herself..

I was already feeling extremely guilty regarding how my parents felt when that fucking Riya told everyone about our little fuck session and now Araisha was acting this way...

To have a little time off...i decided to go to the club to have a few drinks...

I wanted to console her but Araisha fucking shut me off...she regards me as egoistic but what is she turning into...i thought while having my drink...

I returned home extremely late and went to bed...and in the morning i went to office ignoring the breakfast that was kept for me on the dining table...

I was in an important meeting and my phone was ringing continuously...so i silenced it...once i was done with my meeting...i checked and saw various missed calls from both my sister's and also from an unknown number....

I immediately called Anusha..."Kabir why were you not answering the calls...do you know how many times we tried contacting you..."..Anusha rambled.

"I was in a meeting...look if you want to talk about yesterday...I'm not interested..."..i told her and continued working on my laptop...

"It's Araisha..Kabir she had fainted and was in the hospital....Rose is dropping her home now....please go to her..."..she said and i immediately rushed out of my office to reach for her...