♥️SIXTEEN♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

I was sitting in the club...coming to think about what I'm going to do with my life...about my future...there is a feeling in life that you have...even after having everything in your hands...you don't have anything....I was feeling just the same...even after taking over Nikhil's company...I was not happy....I was feeling so damn incomplete...so damn hurt...I couldn't explain...it hurts my heart to think about what Araisha and Nikhil have done with me....

I never wanted to be such type of a person who becomes so ruthless that he destroys people.....I remembered my and Nikhil's old and silly conversations and smiled...taking a sip of my drink...even the club felt lonely without Nikhil by my side...Even though I would not admit it to anyone else...still I missed that goddamn bastard...he was my best friend...we had done so much shit together....it's so difficult to kick people out of our lives...It feels like shit what I'm going through...I never in my wildest dreams imagined Nikhil to backstab me....My mother adored him so much...and he once didn't think about her....my sister's treated him like their brother...he killed any relationship that we had with him....here I thought we were friends..he won't ever betray me...and there he slept with my so called love....I wanted to laugh at my naivety....what a stupid man I am..I thought and took another sip of my drink...

And ofcourse that bitch...what to say about her...."I do love you Kabir....I love you so much I haven't even told my soulmate about how much I love you..."...her words were constantly revolving in my head...I laughed and took a sip...What a fucking fool I was...I didn't ever pay attention to all the hints Nikhil was giving me....how he tried to push his opinions on me about Araisha...how he reacted when I told him about how she said she loves me...they were right before my eyes....

She just had to say...just fucking say...that she wants Nikhil and not me....I swear I would have backed down...i would have got both of them together.....But no...she wanted both of us...she was playing with both of us....Nikhil and Araisha both plotted against me....they wanted to destroy me....and see what they both got...I am not so easily broken...they would have learnt it.....

Araisha was so beautiful...I wanted to shield her from the world...I thought she was so innocent...I didn't even wanted the cruel world to taint her innocence...I would have loved her so fucking much...would have given her every comfort in her life...I planned on marrying her...I even planned to talk to dad about marrying us earlier....and she fucking ruined everything....she broke my heart in the worst possible way...she slept with my best friend...and on top of it..she allowed herself to be treated like garbage...she slept with someone who would never commit with her...Nikhil ruined her..and then fucking told everyone what he did...who the fuck even does such twisted shit......They do...they do these things Kabir...they can go to any length to get what they want....My mind whispered in my head....

A girl came and sat beside me...."Hey handsome...buy me a drink..."..she whispered seductively in my ear...licking it....I looked at her...the girl was hot...wearing a green dress that barely covered her body....Green...that fucking green colour in which I saw Araisha for the first time....god..she was so fucking beautiful...no one could match her beauty....I suddenly remembered her green eyes...her beautiful brown hair...her cute dimples....and fuck...that made me so fucking angry at myself....I should not...I should not remember her....just forget her Kabir...and move on.....