Episode 81 - Official Training '5 KM'

Patron of December 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Urousa)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Sachiika) (Tamara)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Allison) (Reyna)

Thank you so much for your support! It really means a lot!

_____________

Episode 81 - Official Training '5 KM'

Today's atmosphere at the Paladin's training ground was... dark.

Currently, the Paladins and the Crown Prince were gathered together in a circle with blank looks on their faces. This weird mood was caused by the announcement of Louis' and Aedelak's enrollment letter that had arrived 2 days ago.

2 more months..

They only have two more months with Louis and Aedelak before they leave for the academy.

'Haaa...' Everyone sigh in unison.

It wasn't that Louis and Aedelak were never going to return. In fact, they have to return home every 3 months from school holidays. Yet, the reason everyone felt sad was that they had long been used to seeing each other almost every day of their lives, like a routine, that hearing that it would be quite some time before they could see Louis and Aedelak again felt odd.

"Weird... To think that we would be seeing each other less now is weird. Think about it, you've been with me ever since I was born." Crown Prince Ren stared at the sky with a defeated look on his face. - They've all been together since birth, especially so when they first started training as Paladins 2 years ago!

"We won't be seeing brother Louis and sister Aedelak often now..." Ron Graeme followed Prince Ren to look at the sky and sighed; His sigh made everyone sigh again.

"It'll be alright!" A girlish voice rang in their ears. This voice belonged to Euria who still retained her baby-voice.

"It'll be alright!" Euria repeated, not knowing that her comforting them was making everyone's heart more bitter.

"Our Euria has grown up now huh?" Crown Prince Ren laughed bitterly. In his mind, he felt that Euria was probably dealing with this news the hardest, however, she stopped to console everyone by keeping a calm front.

Hearing the Crown Prince's words, Euria shook her head. "Sister said that the house would be peaceful and wonderful once brother is gone!" Euria brought out her brightest smile as she said that. She added, "When brother is gone, Neia said that she would take over brother's library and study room!"

"......." Everyone blinked at Euria's words before slowly turning their heads towards Eugene.

"....." Eugene blinked her eyes, refusing to answer the questioning look on everyone's faces.

"She said that she would give me .. a qua... Hmm, how do you pronounce this word again? Quar.. Quarter!" Euria's voice became excited! "She would give me a quarter of brother Louis' room to me alone! And that I can do whatever I want to with it" Euria's eyes sparkled greedily.

Her eyes shone with so much greed that they couldn't help but gulp air down their dry throats.

"......" Louis raised his brows at Eugene. -So this was your aim?