Episode 61 - Tears of healing 7 'A Fluffy Day! 5'

Step.

Step.

Watching Eugene walking around here and there following Aernest carefully like a baby duckling following her mother duck, Louis without consideration to Eugene's feeling spoke out.

"... I agree with Mother. The eldest daughter should be the next head of the Veria family."

"......."

Before anyone could reply, Louis then added this mood-killing sentence,

"Or get married once she reaches 16 like Mother and Father!"

Remembering that she had a big reaction the last time he teased Eugene about marriage, Louis then once again brought it up, anticipating what Eugene would do now that she could walk.

And of course, as per expectation, her reaction was quite big; Louis slightly regretting teasing Eugene later during the day...

Hearing what Louis said completely stirred Eugene up, her head snapping instinctively as fast as lightning towards the direction of Louis!

'NO MARRIAGE!'

However because she snapped her head too hard, her heavy head ended up completely destroying her balance, her innocent face completely kissing the ground from falling.

"......" (Louis)

"....." (Everyone)

'..... You.....'

Eugene silently cursed in her mind. Flipping her face up, she glared at Louis from an awkward angle; her bottoms protruding upwards like that face-slapping incident with the Emperor.

Because Eugene was already embarrassed, with no efforts in attempting to get up, she chose to roll and roll towards Louis.

Grabbing the ends of his pants as a support, she quietly sat up, tugging his pants to make him squat down.

"....Hmm?"

Louis smiled, following Eugene's instruction.

Squatting down he instantly felt Eugene using his arms as her support to stand up. Feeling a tug on his shirt, he slowly leaned forwards towards Eugene, not knowing what she wanted.

'.... die!'

Accomplishing her goal of making him come closer, Eugene pounced onto Louis' cheeks! Using her one and only teeth she recently acquired, she bit him hard! DIE!

Locking her arms around his neck, Eugene clung onto Louis like glue! Understanding that this was humiliating for him!

"...."

The emotional beginning of fall. The end of the beautiful plants and trees. The sad farewell as leaves hit the end of their life cycle; branches waiting for the next vibrant leaves to cover up their trembling bare selves. Although a lot of people enjoyed fall as it created the perfect weather of not being too hot or cold, they were also sad to let go of their beautiful precious blooming flowers.

In the house of Veria, everything at this moment was a standstill. No wind blowing, no leaves flying around and about. As if time has stopped....

Who in this household would dare act out in an unacceptable manner towards the Eldest young master of the Veria family?!? Only people who are out of their minds would do so!

And Eugene, unfortunately, belongs to; someone who has lost their mind!

If servants were to partake in today's picnic, a thought that would immediately engulf their minds would be; How will Eldest Young Master Louis kill Eldest Young Miss Eugeneia?!