Episode 44 - Assassination at the Royal Palace 14 'Aeselak'

She was.. smiling? ......

"Haaa..."

Only harsh breathing was heard from Aedelak. Slowly lifting up the rock as big as her head, she was about to slam it down again when her wrist was tightly grabbed and yanked, making the rock fall out of her hands and slowly roll towards the person holding her back.

"Stop. That's enough..."

Louis' voice commanded her, startling her from her deep trance.

Her eyes slowly gazed up, from his bloodied shoes to his bloodied clothes, and then onto his face smeared with blood.

At first, the thought of murdering him in her own hands felt amazing, yet, the more she vented out her anger, her unwanted negative emotions, and her revenge, the more numb her entire being felt.

Calming her breathing, she shifted her gaze to the old man...

'I.. did this?'

Her eyes naturally widened in shock, as she gasped at her doing. -- Not only was the guy mashed up beyond recognition, but he was also no longer moving...

'.. I...I'm...'

Ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

"Hehe.."

The very curious, youngest daughter of the Veria called out to Aeselak and Louis, staring at the 2 of them with her slightly narrowed red eyes.

When the twins were pushed back into the arms of Louis by Aedelak, they had 'accidentally' witnessed the bloody scenery.

-A man whose face had no eye and was completely smothered in blood.

-A completely wrecked Aeselak unconscious on the cold hard grass.

-Aedelak attacking a man whom Aeselak was still grabbing onto.

Yet, even though this scene would've been incredibly traumatizing or disturbing for children to witness, there was no cry or any fuss uttered from the both of them.

One would think that they were too young to understand what blood is or what any of this meant, but if people could hear what the twins were thinking, they would be incredibly shocked at what went through their minds...

"Lou--...Young Mast--"

Stuttering with her words, she was about to kindly ask Louis to let off her wrist, when she heard a familiar cough.

"Aeselak!"

Gasping at herself for momentarily forgetting the most important thing, she rudely yanked her wrist out of Louis' hold, rushing to her sister, she lightly shook her whilst attempting to flip her sister over to check her condition, but that stubborn sister of hers was still tightly holding onto the old man!

'Even when you're like this you're still!' Lightly sighing, she then quietly soothed Aeselak again, "... You can let go now Aeselak" Grabbing Aeselak's wrists to let go of the man.

Hearing the familiar voice and feeling a familiar touch was all Aeselak needed to relax her body. Slowly losing consciousness again from having little to no tension, she then felt Aedelak flipping her body over, making her grit through her teeth to remain conscious.

'Cough--'

Coughing up blood caught on her throat, she flinched over from the pain.

"Aeselak..."

Tears filled up Aeselak's burgundy eyes as she stared at her little sister. Her sister was really terrible with holding in pain. Yet...

The number of cuts and bruises left onto Aeselak's delicate face was uncountable. No... You can say there was not a single place on her face without any injury. Not only her face but her whole entire body was covered in some sort of injury. Most noticeable was her head, as there were small and big patches of bald spots everywhere on her scalp.

"Sis.."

Aeselak softly called out, feeling Aedelak's hands slowly stroking around her injuries on her face.

"Yes.." (Aedelak)

"... sis should... -COUGH- be nicer... to me..."

She demanded, not willing to miss her one-time chance!

"..." (Aedelak) (-.-)

"....." (Louis)

"..... huh." (0.0)

Hearing Aeselak's first words, Crown Prince Ren felt dizzy. Confused at Aeselak's thought process.

"My -Cough-..dress.." (Aeselak)

'You ... in this moment and time... want a new DRESS???!?'

Feeling an urge to slap her head to wake up from her illusions. Embarrassed that Louis and the Crown Prince had to witness Aeselak's demands.

'Girls...' (Crown Prince, Louis -.- )

Seeing Aedelak's confused face, she lightly frowned. Using all her strength to grab her sister's arms with her shaky ones, guiding her sister's hands to her stomach.

'What are you doing...'

Aedelak was confused by her sister's action but allowed her sister's hands to guide her to Aeselak's stomach area.

Thinking that the bastard man hit her little sister's head too hard! Yet once her hand hit something on her sister's belly area, she immediately became alarmed.

"!!"

Feeling something really out of place over Aeselak's dress. Yet, a realization hit her when she felt warmness on her palm. Immediately shifting her sights onto Aeselak's face, her eyes widened in shock and astonishment.

'Was it really?'

She quietly thought, studying her sister's face, before swiftly moving to the ends of her sister's dress, and lifting it up in front of many people.

"Whaat! Hey you!!"

Crown Prince Ren screamed, quickly turning away from the 2 girls! -What in the world was she doing? What was that scary girl who brought 2 guys down DOING?!? WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS SHE DOING TO HER SISTER!!

"!!"

Louis and Ron Graeme gasped in surprise, also shifting their gazes away, awestruck at Aedelak's action. Yet upon hearing Aedelak's and the Crown Prince who 'who knows when looked again' gasping, they quickly turned back. Gasps also unknowingly uttered out from their mouths as they stared at Aeselak in surprise.

------

Author's Note:

Heyaa~ Enjoy this chapter!! Aeselak not missing out on her chance on getting her sister to become nicer to her lol~~~ Anyone want to try guessing what the thing is?

Patrons of June 2020

Franklin W, ExcoristBirb, Alexander A.

Thank you so much for

subscribing to my Patreon & feeding me!

It really means a lot!