Episode 108 - Dark Speculation 4 'Aeselak's Peasant Tale'

Patron of May 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Morgan B)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Janet) (Thronedplatypus) (Cakeboss) (Hali)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Tamara) (Jen C.) (Katherine) (HirsuiteGremlin)

Thank you so muchhh!!

__

Episode 108 - Dark Speculation 4 'Aeselak's Peasant Tale'

Last Chapter: Message from soldier over riot happening in the capital. The children must run 10km in 80 minutes. They regret chit-chatting during their run as they rush to their goal!

.

.

The log they didn't think much of in the beginning felt a hundred times heavier. The more they ran, the more exhausted they became. They didn't dare think about anything other than completing the goal.

The eyes of Arie and Ron rolled back from exhaustion, "This ... this is killing me!"

Aernest gasped in horror as he pointed to the sky. This drew everyone's attention upwards.

"Oh no! The sun is already at its peak!"

Everyone stopped running as they stared at the sky. At this moment a cold breeze passed by them but they didn't care. The sun reaching its highest peak meant the temperature increasing. And running under this condition meant that it'll get harder from here on.

Just as they thought things couldn't get any worse, another scream followed!

Arie looked at everyone in horror and trembled, "Wait... WAIT A MINUTE!" he inhaled and exhaled loudly.

Aren gasped for breath and questioned, "Wh... Why? What's wrong now?"

Arie shut his eyes tightly, "It took everyone roughly 10 minutes to reach the field. 30 minutes to reach the end of the field, and 30 minutes to come back..." he didn't finish as he knew that everyone would understand what he was implying.

Aren frowned. Because he didn't belong to the group of intelligent people, he did not understand his brother's insinuation and asked, "What's with it?" his eyes were full of confusion as he stared at Aren.

"......"

"....."

Eugene exhaled sharply, "10 minutes."

Argen zombie-walked to Eugene's side and brought his head close, "Wha..?" he mumbled.

Con brought his eyebrows together and explained, "We've got less than 10 minutes left."

As soon as he said that, Con, together with Eugene started to run. The more their feets danced, the faster they got, running directly behind Louis and Dea.

Aren jogged and tilted his head, "Ah..?"

His brain still couldn't comprehend.

Unable to bear the foolish look on Aren's face, Argen slapped the bald head of his twin brother and shouted at the top of his lungs, "YOU DUMB IDIOT! RUN! DO YOU WANT TO RUN AGAIN?!"

Aren blinked and as if the hit to his head cleared his muddled head, he yelped out in response!"AHH!!!"

Everyone, except Aeselak who was nowhere to be seen, began running with all their might to the finish line!