Episode 97 - Valley of a Hidden Storm 'Archery Assessment'

Patron of March 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Morgan B) (Armin Ts) (Nia 731)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Janet) (Cakeboss)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Allison) (Reyna) (Tamara) (Meiileaudye)

Thank you so much for your support! It really means a lot!

____

Episode 97 - Valley of a Hidden Storm 'Archery Assessment'

After many, many arrows were released, their perception of distance to the target began to be established. With time, the small target appeared to look bigger to their eyes, enabling them to easily release the arrows onto the bullseye.

Not only were they able to think of ways to counter the wind, everyone felt as if they became one with their bow and arrows. This bond excluded Aeselak who wasn't proficient with these types of things. Aeselak struggled from start to end even though she had improved to shooting the bare minimum of 7. Still, it was a hit or miss. 4 arrows missed, and everyone will fail.

"..... Your bow is curved on one side and straight on the other?" Eugene's voice suddenly popped up from behind Aeselak, making her jolt back in surprise.

"Ah! Eldest Miss, you scared me!" Aeselak held her heart as her face ashen.

"......" Eugene pursed her lips.

Behind Eugene, are Euria, Aedelak, Aernest, Dea, and Louis.

"Aeselak! Let's switch bows!" Euria happily cheered!

"Miss..." Aeselak speechlessly muttered.

"Switch it," Eugene said curtly.

"... But Eldest miss.."

"It will be alrighty! Sir Kal said to shoot the bow & arrows you made for the training session. And the training session is over! He didn't say that we need to use our bow and arrows for the real assessment, you know? He didn't emfie... Emfa..?" Euria glanced at Eugene with eagerness.

"Emphasized."

"Yes! He didn't emphasize it! ~ Right, Sir Kal?" Euria turned towards Kal.

"...." Kal's mouth slightly opened. "You're... Right." He blinked in realization.

"Training session two requires you to shoot with the bows you crafted! However, don't think this training will be easy to pass!" Kal warned his thirteen students.

After finding the loophole in Kal's words, people who are always able to shoot the bullseye switched their bow with people with a hit or miss shooting. Aeselak then switched her bow with Euria, who then switched in with Eugene.

"......" Eugene blinked. 'How did this end up in my hand, again??' She stared at the... not so perfect bow and deeply missed her perfect bow. Aeselak's bow was taller than 2 bodies of Euria stacked up, and thick, whilst her original bow was at her height, and thin.

As she began to feel around her bow, Eugene's face went from blank to more blank. Aeselak bow felt rough, different from what she got from the Great musician.

'Ah!" Her eyes widened in realization! 'I have an idea!' Eugene felt her path to success widening. Even though the lower hold was basically straight, and the upper hold is curved, if it was that method, she should be able to pass with flying colors!