Episode 126- Situation... reverse?

Patron of July 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Frede)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(L.C) (Thronedplatypus)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Jen C.) (Katherine)

Thank you so muchhh!!

__

Episode 126- Situation... reverse?

Last chapter: Eugene was willing to perish along with Commander Kal but learns that it was impossible because he was not from the United West Liasel, which means Promissum did not bind him. Unable to do anything, she injured herself while protecting Aernest. Slipping off of Duke Marleigh's grasp with her tricks, she started to wake the dukes up frantically!

.

.

Eugene's eyes traveled low. It was one of the rudest and vulgar moves a noblewoman in this century could do, but did she care? No!

'Down there right?'

Aernest shivered in fear, he instinctively felt that something very precious to Duke Rodriguez was about to wither and die off forever. Aernest reached out to Eugene, "SIS-"

SLAM!!!!

Before he could stop it, the deed was done, and a frightening, and one of the most painful soul shivering screams he had ever heard erupted from the victim.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

The place Eugene chose as her target was the right place as the effects were immediate. Maybe it worked too well because Duke Rodriguez's eyes immediately shot up on his butt. His eyes, bloodshot.

The duke didn't get a chance to vent or to scream another time because Eugene quickly cut in, "Duke! DUKE!!! KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM!!!!" her fingers pointed to Commander Kal as she shouted.

Because she pointed to Commander Kal, she had to turn to him but what she saw stunned her into silence. She had thought Commander Kal was overreacting when she threw blood at him because why on earth would such a thing be so painful, but seeing is believing. Not just his voice, his body was shaking in a frenzy. Did she also mention that for some reason smoke was rising out of his hands that were covering his face?

'Am I hallucinating due to all the adrenaline rush?' Eugene rubbed her eyes and looked again.

'..... No, there genuinely is smoke rising from under his hands!'

Without question why there was smoke there in the first place, she quickly pushed Duke Rodriguez to Commander Kal!

'Go! Go! GO! My powerful duke!'

With a weak and pale face, Duke Rodriguez nodded, grabbed his sword, and walked over to the man who was kneeling and screaming in agony.

There was a sense of uneasiness Eugene felt towards whatever was happening to Commander Kal but she mostly felt relieved. She had nearly killed Aernest by stupidly provoking Commander Kal. There were two murder-suicide plans she had in mind and that was for Commander Kal to murder her and to be killed by Promissum, or for her to somehow murder him and for her to be killed by Promissum. Of course, she was leaning towards the former which was why she was provoking him!