Episode 137- Control your PDA (Zene summary episode)

The hallway back was dark as if they were in a dungeon. The beautiful jewels embedded in the curvature wall didn't help make the walkway brighter. One pair could be spotted amid the darkness, showing their affection for one another. Moniqua's face was still bright red as she leaned against Levis to walk.

"...." Eugene stared blankly from behind. 'Please control your PDA...' She sighed as her three-year-old head shook left and right. Deciding to be the bigger person because she was technically one year older than Moniqua and Levis, she shifted the mood elsewhere.

"Where did Crown Prince Nexiel and Musician Hal go?" She went on her toes to look beyond the group of women but didn't see the two figures she was looking for. She wanted to convey her gratitude to the two for their support, but she hadn't seen them in a long time.

"They've been brought to safety." Levis replied. The two left with Duke Marleigh's subordinate after conversing with him.

He slowed down and rubbed Eugene's head, who was staring at him cutely. Along with Euria and Moniqua, she was the cutest soul in his eyes, despite being a tsundere like Louis. Nevertheless, is it only him or does Eugene seem cuter after only 4 days of separating? Why did she look softer and more... open?

But really, Eugene wasn't acting cute or anything. Her eyes were just especially big if you stare down at her from up high okay? It wasn't her fault for looking cute, okay?

Eugene blinked, "How about Louis and the rest?"

Levis's eyebrows rose immediately. Since when has Eugene learned to be worried for others? Did coming to Zene really make her more open to people? Is it because she met a lot of different people and saw a lot of things here? Though Levis had many questions he wanted to ask, he held it in and answered her,

"They are outside, safe with Duke Rodriguez."

Aernest who had been listening in sighed in relief. It's good that his brothers are safe.

His eyes wandered around the backs of Levis and Moniqua when his eyes widened tremendously! "Father! Mother!" he raised his voice in shock! "How come you're here?!" He asked with a voice filled with disbelief!! He knew that the people in front of them were his parents but he didn't think they were actually 'his' parents! He was genuinely confused as he stared at the two in shock!

'... You're realizing it now?' Eugene's upper lips twitched. Her hands were also twitching, and they wanted to smack the living life out of this curly red hair child!

Levis laughed out loud! Moniqua also started chucking, 'Who do you think you were talking to, to realize that we are here just now?' the two thought in unison.

Moniqua shook her head a little before replying, "We got Euria's letter so we came." she smiled gently before turning to Euria.

"You did a good job Euria." She rubbed Euria on the head and looked at her with affection. Euria's lips tugged into a half-smile and she only nodded in response.

'Hm?' Both Moniqua and Levis raised their brows and they glanced at each other with an odd look.

At this moment, Aernest's big eyes began to water. Because he was so happy to see his parents and because he was really relieved, he blurted, "Mother, father! So many things happened here in Zene! I... I really miss home!" he confessed with a pouty look.

Levis and Moniqua immediately stopped walking. The two were focused on Aernest, their faces a mess of emotions, one of which was regret.

Because the children are paladins, they had to be sent to Zene for joint training. This was a long-standing tradition, and it was one of the responsibilities of paladins; new knights to the country. Yes, they wanted to excuse the younger ones from this joint training based on the fact that they had no abilities to handle Zene's training, but who would have thought that Eugene, Aernest, and Euria were more than capable!