Episode 45 - Assassination at the Royal Palace 15 'Assassin Origin'

2 small short legs appeared from underneath Aeselak's dress.

"WHAT'S THAT THING!!!"

Crown Prince Ren's eyes almost popped out of his eye socket, screaming in shock and quickly stepping backward while pointing at the 2 weird legs underneath Aeselak's dress.

"WHY? WHY? WHAT? WHAT!!"

Running over to Louis to hide away from the foreign object that suddenly appeared out of nowhere!

Ignoring the Crown Prince's cries of terror and warning to move away from the foreign entity, Aedelak pulled the two legs out, further revealing the body of a kid who everyone completely forgot about!

Everyone was dumbstruck by the child who appeared out of nowhere!

"Wha.. What is that?"

Crown Prince Ren was still confused at the situation, the situation not at all sinking into his head.

"My brother"

Louis got rid of Ren's hands that were tightly plastered to his own arm, and walked to his youngest brother, picking him up and carefully inspecting him from head to toe.

It wasn't as if he wasn't surprised, but more like he was beyond flabbergasted! Never thinking Aernest would still be with them! He thought Ramon had taken Aernest with him, but thinking back, it was impossible for Ramon to run that fast holding onto someone.

'So he was hiding the whole time...'

Relief washed over him to see Aernest not having a single scratch or bruising, seemingly never enduring any hit.

'Was that why she didn't defend herself, always crouching so that the man's hits won't touch Aernest?''

He wondered as his sight slowly went towards Aeselak.

"Very reckless! If the man found out, Young Master Aernest would have been in immediate danger!"

Aedelak quickly reprimanded Aeselak! But then regretted it, wanting to hit herself because of her habitual naggings.

"Ha..."

Deeply exhaling, Louis frowned. His family is surrounded by good and loyal people. In fact, they might be too good!

Sighing again, he then realized something was wrong with Aernest since earlier today! Glancing back at his younger brother, he pondered with many thoughts.

'He was supposed to be incredibly sensitive with sounds so why...'

Why was he so quiet? He was someone who absolutely detested anything loud! Yet!

'He looks unbothered..'

Aernest huge pink eyes staring straight into Louis' eyes, like nothing, ever happened.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"...."

Wanting to see how Aeselak was doing, Eugene flipped herself over, watching Aeselak and Aedelak with her head awkwardly tilted upwards.

"Heehe?" (Euria)

"......" 'Why is reality so...'

Eugene could feel every single pound of her heart beating, goosebumps rising on her skin, as she stared at the harsh reality of this world..