Episode 85 - Unexpected Bets 3 'Outing to another country!?!?'

Patron of February 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Janet)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Allison) (Reyna) (Tamara)

Thank you so much for your support! It really means a lot!

______

Episode 85 - Unexpected Bets 3 'Outing to another country!?!?'

"You were so amazing yesterday sister! Not even Brother Louis can be that amazing!" Aernest eyes glistened with stars as he recalled the beautiful sets of moves Eugene displayed in yesterday's training.

'Oh..That?' Eugene pressed her lips in thoughts.

'Again, I had many roles that required some martial arts knowledge.' Eugene silently kept this thought to herself.

"You were so beautiful! It was as if you were flying around in the air?" Aernest repeatedly confessed his admiration for Eugene.

"......" Eugene blinked, unable to reply.

Most of what she displayed at the end of yesterday's training was her previous life's knowledge mixed in with this life's knowledge. Ever since Aedelak and Aeselak first began their paladin training, she would quietly observe the two from close by and secretly practice by herself.

Her baby life was very boring, so moving around and about after Euria fell asleep was somewhat her way of relieving boredom. But it was difficult.

Her body wasn't able to move the way she wanted to, and her swinging her body here and there in the dark was incredibly awkward. Her limbs were too short, and her head was too heavy. Aedelak and Aeselak made plenty of mistakes during their practice, making it difficult for her to know if her current move was right or wrong. -In other words, the beginning of her martial arts journey was rough and confusing.

Then came the idea of practicing the martial arts she knew from her previous life. -'How to escape the clutches of men, beautifully.' The moves she thought were useless in real life because of certain things she had to do in the middle of the moves, such as stretching her legs to make it seem longer or curving her body to show her S-line, was unexpectedly useful when you took those parts out.

And so that was how Eugene was able to dance with grace during yesterday's training and was able to execute the moves Aedelak and Aeselak taught them in a heartbeat.

"Yes! Miss Eugeneia was really amazing yesterday!" Aedelak laughed at Aernest jumping around and about Eugene.

"... It was nothing.." Eugene awkwardly replied. She did not think of herself as amazing. She understood full well who the real amazing was, and that for sure was not her. She wasn't too narcissistic about herself after all.

All she has is her knowledge of her past life, which she is currently taking advantage of. Because her former world was hectic and advanced, nothing in this world amazes her. People in her former world were able to build technology to go to space!! People here wouldn't even be able to imagine the world beyond the sky! Anyways, this was her advantage, knowledge. The real amazing is Aernest and Aeselak who rapidly improve by leaps and bounds with no prior knowledge. - And the genius is Louis. The all-perfect man.

"Haaa...." A long exhale of regrets was suddenly heard from above the 3, breaking the exciting atmosphere around them.

Glancing up at the big man that just sighed, their eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.