Episode 63 - Tears of healing 9 END 'The third child'

4 months before the beginning after the ends!

On a peaceful day 4 months before the beginning of the story. The not-so-peaceful house of Veria has been filled with screams and cries daily, ever since the birth of the Veria family's third-youngest master, Aernest. Not only was their youngest son crying nonstop, but he also cried more frequently than his two older brothers. At first, everyone thought it might be because he had a different personality and was different from Louis and Ramon, however it has been 5 months and there has never been a day where the Veria family has been peaceful! Every day was an explosion of cries, and this especially was un-healthy for Moniqua who was 3 months pregnant!

Afraid that crying will be the death of Aernest and them one day, they finally decided to cure Aernest's of his crying no matter what today!!

"Doctor, my child would not stop crying no matter what I do!"

Moniqua, who was 3 months pregnant, asked the family physician who just recently returned back to Xenperia in a haste.

The family physician was granted half a year vacation break after the birth of Aernest as a reward for her hard work, however, before she could fully enjoy her vacation she was called back by a bird messenger who announced with a letter that Moniqua was once again pregnant and that there might be problems with the third youngest master! Although she was happy for Moniqua, the family physician still felt like she got slapped in the face when her hard-earned vacation was canceled just like that. But what can she do but just silently cry for one full day?

Now returning, she half regretted taking a break! Not only was Moniqua pregnant again, but it also seems that something was wrong with the third the youngest master! Infants crying daily is normal however if they were crying non-stop that was a problem! It means something has gone wrong!

Wiping off her cold sweat, the physician asked,

"Please tell me how and when the young master will start crying"

The physician has been quietly observing Aernest for a day now, however, there was nothing wrong with him! Not only was he not crying, but he was also even chewing on his feet!

"He would cry whenever it rains, and...."

Moniqua hesitated. She couldn't really pinpoint whenever Aernest cried because he just cries. However, there were moments when Aernest would uncontrollably cry as if he was wronged and this is what Moniqua is recounting to the physician.

"He cried for hours when a maid had accidentally dropped a vase."

Deeply sighing, Moniqua gently caressed her stomach and whispered.

"I don't know, I really can't think of anything else.."

Moniqua wrecked her brains for answers, but this is all she could come up with!

"Hmm, let me test the child"

The physician instinctively thought of an idea. Although she herself didn't know the answer, she might as well try dropping a vase like the maid did, to see if he would still cry.

"Dear, stop stressing, it'll bad for the child."

The sudden addition of a male voice made the two women looked towards the door in surprise!

Levis immediately came back to the Veria estate after the Imperial court ended. Working so close to the king meant that he had much to do which also meant having little sleep and Levis looked hazard because of that.