Episode 94 - Destined Friendship 3 'Making an Arcus'

Patron of March 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Morgan B) (Armin Ts)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Janet) (Cakeboss)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Allison) (Reyna) (Tamara) (Meiileaudye)

Thank you so much for your support! It really means a lot!

____

Episode 94 - Destined Friendship 3 'Making an Arcus'

[Warning: Might be a boring episode! You can skim through the part where they make the bow and arrow!]

"Now then.." Kal tugged his lips as he walked over to Ario.

"The reason why thirteen of you are here today is to interchange training methods between Zene's knights, and Xenperia's military. This is to also improve the relationship between both countries by having knights train and learn together."

"You might already know, but I will be training the thirteen of you today. We will switch training every day. One day with Zene, and the other with Xenperia. This means you will be training with Duke Rodriguez and/or Duke Marleigh tomorrow. This is to ensure that you guys get the most out of this week's program, so work hard, and make sure that you learn as much as you possibly can." Kal explained in a strict, yet friendly manner.

"Because today is the first day of this interchange, we will start day one-off relatively easy. If you manage to complete 2/3 sets of training without a 'single' one of you failing, everyone can leave early. Whatever you want to do after that is your business, however! If a single one of you fails..." Kal looked at each and everyone in the eye.

With his eyes slanted, he threatened."We will train until your arms become unusable." His tone gave goosebumps down everyone's back.

"......" Everyone gulped their dry throats.

With a gesture for everyone to follow him, they head on over to the midfield, leaving Duke Marleigh, Duke Rodriguez, and Ario.

The field was like their paladin field, but wider and huge. The field looked endless, except for the one building to their right. Unlike the military training field, knight's fields are covered in short grass. The only tree in sight was the tree Duke Marleigh, Duke Rodriguez, and Ario stood under.

"You are Dea and Arie, am I right?" Kal gently asked whilst taking out a piece of paper.

"YES!" The two answered in unison, standing as straight as a pillar.

Kal handed Dea the paper he took out from who knows where and said. "Set up the archery field and follow us later."

"Yes sir!"

"Today's training is divided into 3 parts. Building, Shooting, and Swimming." Kal began as he stood tall, towering over the eleven children.

'Swi.. swim?' Eugene stared speechlessly. She could tell the rest was just as surprised.

"Arcus is a very important instrument in our lives, and in Zene's culture so, today's first training will be to learn how to make an arcus from scratch."

'Arcus?' Eugene glanced around, unable to comprehend what the word means.

Noticing the confusion from Xenepria's side, Kal then quickly explained.