Episode 87 - Country of Music 'Cut-Sleeve Emperor.'

Patron of February 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Janet)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Allison) (Reyna) (Tamara)

Thank you so much for your support! It really means a lot!

_____

Episode 87 - Country of Music 'Cut-Sleeve Emperor.'

Like its name, Zene, the country of music and peace, Zene's architectural buildings mirrored the architectures recorded in ancient Greece. Instead of using red sand as the base for buildings, Zene opted for white sand and white boulders.

Even with the distance, Eugene and the others could see illustrations of instruments, music, and angel clouds carefully hand-carved into the pillars of these buildings. Everything about Zene was delicate and intricate, very different from what they are used to seeing in Xenperia, which had a more old-English vibe.

It was beautiful and new! Citizens in Zene dressed up like Ario, in airy comfortable white dresses. Some dresses had wide chest cuts, whilst others had full chest cover-ups, like Ario. Everyone wore one-piece clothes that extended all the way or beyond their toes creating this image of them floating above the ground. On their waists, they wore colorful cloth to extenuate their figures and on their feet they wore light brown sandals, not wanting to hide them away unlike the Xenperian citizens.

Although Zene and Xenperia were two close countries, one was like day whilst the other was like night. There were no similarities when looking at the two countries from an outside perspective!

'Weird!' Eugene stared wide-eyed at the sight surrounding her. They rode for one full day and one full night using government roads that only important people of United West Liasel can use! She had not expected such changes when it only took that little time to reach a new country! And here she was as if she was acting in a high budget movie set!!

Citizens of Zene were cheering them on as they fastly rode to their destination. Unlike Xenperian citizens screaming their lungs and heart out, Zene's citizens joined in to play orchestra for them. However, unlike an orchestra concert, they didn't need to sync their instruments using a conductor!

"Pretty!!!!" Eugene could hear Euria and Aernest fangirling from inside the carriage. Yes.. she was still sitting with Duke Marleigh and has been since they departed from Xenperia.

Like what Ron said, Zene was a country of music. The citizens playing instruments looked incredibly relaxed and experienced as if they'd always welcomed foreigners visiting Zene this way. Little did Eugene know that everyone in Zene had musical talents. Everyone was a genius in their way and didn't need any practice to synchronize as a town.

"We are heading to the Royal Palace of Zene, where the Emperor of Zene resides. After greeting the Emperor, Ario will bring us to our accommodation." Duke Marleigh suddenly announced from outside the carriage.

"The royal palace again?" Euria confusingly questioned. In her mind, she associated anything Palace to the Imperial Palace in Xenperia, the one she frequently visits.

"A different Palace!" Ramon assured Euria after seeing her giving an unpleasant face.

".. Okay..." Euria replied, fumbling with her thumbs.