Episode 116 - Cracked Dreams 2 'I want to hide in a hole'

Patron of June 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Fasha Fana) (Frede)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Janet) (Thronedplatypus)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Jen C.) (Katherine)

Thank you so muchhh!!

__

Episode 116 - Cracked Dreams 2 'I want to hide in a hole'

Last Chapter: Eugene woke up and realized Euria was missing! In anxiety, she rushes up to Duke Marleigh's room but to her annoyance he was nonchalant!

.

.

The note...

"Young Miss woke up at daybreak and snuck out alone. She is currently hiding in a bush watching the chicken coop. According to Young Miss's whispers of motivation, I speculate that she is waiting for a chance to sneak out eggs to feed Eldest Miss." - B.

P.S- Update: Young Miss is whispering these words. 'Royal Eggs must taste so good! I can't wait to eat it! Oh wait- These are for my sister... But! I will have some too!

.

.

.

Duke Marleigh rubbed his forehead slowly, "This note was sent by Euria's hidden guard who followed her out."

Eugene's hands trembled as she inhaled and exhaled loudly.

Duke Marleigh watched Eugene silently and took her reaction as her not being too content over Euria's safety and reassured her,

"Euria's hidden guard is very strong. He was personally trained by your father." He hesitated a little and continued, "Not to worry. She will be able to safely steal those eggs for you to eat."

Eugene's face cracked hearing Duke Marleigh's latter sentence. What reassurance?!

'That darn twit! Sneak out eggs? Stealing eggs?! Royal eggs!! Does she want us to be executed?! And what is with that awkward suspicious pause, 'Oh wait- These are for my sister?' HUH?? AND WHY EGGS?!'

Veins protruded from Eugene's forehead. Her head, especially her nostrils, emitted an aura that took the form of smoke, indicating that she was enraged.

'Ah.. She's fuming.' Duke Marleigh and Aedelak thought in unison.

.

.

.

Eugene's face kept twitching even when she was long gone from Duke Marleigh's room. The only thing she could and can think of was Euria. Euria! EURIA!

'Did she hit her head too hard? Didn't she say that she didn't like it here? How come she feels enlightened enough to go out and about looking for adventures and eggs to steal? Does she have that much free time? Is her head really alright? What's wrong with her?! How can she think to 'sneak out eggs' so suddenly? And sneak? More like stealing!'

Eugene stopped walking to take a moment to recover her breath. Behind her, Aedelak paused as well.

After inhaling enough oxygen, Eugene began striding furiously once more,