Episode 128- Nightmare in Reality Final 'Broken' Censored

Patron of July 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Frede) (Veronica)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(L.C) (Thronedplatypus)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Jen C.) (Katherine)

Thank you so muchhh!!

__

Episode 128- Nightmare in Reality Final 'Broken' Censored

Last Chapter: Musician Hal is trapped in his dream. Turns out that Lea and Musician Hal had a past?!

.

.

Lea confronted me the day before her 15th birthday. It was also a year ago today that I promised to propose to her.

Her eyes filled with seriousness yet grief when she stared at me in the eyes, "Are you going to be like this from now on?" There was sadness in her voice as she asked me this question.

And I wasn't able to look at her anymore.

She continued with a shaking voice, "You said you love me. Is this love?"

Again, I couldn't reply.

I love her. But something is stopping me from going further.

Suddenly, she grabbed my shoulders and shouted, "Are you seeing someone else?!" My eyes naturally flew up to meet hers.

'What is she saying?' I didn't understand where this came from and was incredibly confused. Her orbs told me that she truly believed that and before I realized it, anger rushed to my face.

In spite of her eyes, I yelled back! "Someone else?!"

My shout was so loud that Lea's face flashed green from fright.

I scoffed, "Why don't you ask yourself this? Do you not have a man that has been waiting for you all these years?" I didn't know where these words came from and I couldn't stop myself,

"Is that man not the one who comforts you every day and night while I was away? Don't you dare lie to my face and deny!" My voice raised more when Lea shook her head to deny my accusations.

"You know in your heart that he loves you! That he sees you differently, yet you kept him close by!" I rambled on and on.

From the moment she kissed me, I knew she wasn't the naive lady I thought she was. I knew she knew that Kal loves her but I kept quiet. Without realizing it, the more inferior I felt, the more I began to blame her. She had never asked me if I was comfortable with Kal leaving with us a year ago. Has she never once thought about how I would feel?

No that's not right, she did ask me once if I was alright with their fake public relationship. It was I who allowed them to be close. She wasn't to blame.

Her beautiful eyes that once filled with innocence and love were filled with nothing but pain and unhappiness. These eyes chilled my heart because I was the cause of her pain.

"I..I.." she began to stutter as tears fell from her eyes. I knew she was looking for the words to fix this situation.

See, even though our relationship has already shattered, she's trying to glue it back together. Like I thought, she is too good for someone like me.