Episode 102- Brewing Storm 2 'Cliche Romance Novel'

Patron of April 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Morgan B) (Armin Ts)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Janet) (Thronedplatypus)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Allison) (Cakeboss) (Tamara) (Jen C.)

Thank you for your support!

___

Episode 102- Brewing Storm 2 'Cliche Romance Novel'

Last Chapter: Euria cosplays as Eugene. The children head towards a Bow and Arrow shop, on their way a teenage boy proposes to Aedelak. Likewise, Louis and Dea got confessed to as well.

Following their awkward public moment, Eugene and the rest arrived at a famous Archery store in silence. And unlike its sparkling entrance that seems to say 'Enter here! Enter here please!' the inside was empty and deserted.

"....." Everyone stared blankly at the dimly lit store, their hearts cracking from the hidden knife stabbing their emotional quotient even more.

Suddenly, a young 13-year old sprawled out from nowhere! Seemingly not noticing Eugene and the rest, she stocked up on items with her flowing black curly hair dancing together with her jumpy figure.

"....." The children watched on as the dimly lit store brightened up with the beautiful young lady's every step.

In this silent store, an aged male voice suddenly shouted out from far away. "Claudia! Has our esteemed guest arrived?"

The voice surprised the children as well as Claudia who jumped from shock and dropped the arrow she was holding.

"Ahh! Dad! You scared me!" Claudia heaved out of breath, her hands clutching her chest. "Why are you shouting when you know it's dark out here! You know I'm scared of supernatural beings!" She cutely yelled back as she pouted!

"Oh! Sorry, sorry!" The 'dad' yelled again.

"Haa." Claudia sighed lightly and shook her head. With her eyes glued to the floor, she then walked towards the arrow that rolled away.

"....." Eugene and the rest watch as 'Claudia' walks towards their direction without ever glancing at them. At this rate, she was going to bump into Dea whose boots happened to block the arrow from further rolling away.

And as everyone thought, Claudia soon bumped her head onto Dea's lower abdomen, just like a typical cliche romance novel whose main characters are meeting for the first time.

Thud!

"Ahh!" Claudia yelped, her hands automatically clutching her head that was throbbing in pain!

"...." Eugene and the rest pursed their lips in silence.

"...." Dea stared blankly at the young lady leaning against him. His facial expressions were currently unknown to everyone as the store was 'dimly lit'.

Claudia never glanced at what she bumped against and she squatted down to pick up her arrow. Her hands reached out to grab her arrow when she suddenly saw a pair of boots. This made her entire body freeze in horror as cold sweat quickly tickled down her back.

"...." She gulped, not knowing what to do. 'A.... A.... ghost!' Was all that was running through her mind.

Suddenly, a male voice spoke out to her from above. "Sorry."