Episode 51 - The Emergency Assembly 3 END 'Least to Critical Patients 3'

"Currently the most critical patients are Lord Ron Graeme and Miss Aeselak."

Finishing his sentence, the Imperial Physician carefully glanced towards the Graeme family and the head maid of the Veria family.

"Lord Ron Graeme has severe internal injuries. With half of his rib cage collapsed and broken. An emergency operation must be commenced as soon as possible. The success rate of Lord Ron Graeme's surgery is 70% without any life difficulties."

Pausing while taking a deep breath in, he continued,

"We can not say for sure if Lord Ron's broken ribs have damaged his blood vessels or not, but judging by how Lord Ron is still conscious, we can guarantee that he will be able to live, with an extensive amount of recovery period and care. After the operation, he will need 2 full months of rest, and another 4 months of only light movements. After half a year, he will be able to continue on with his activities as-per normal."

"My son"

Feeling her heart tightly clenched from the amount of pain her son must've and must still go through, Adele Graeme collapsed backward, Irvin Graeme catching her fall.

She was usually a very strong woman, one who loved purposefully annoying people. However she at this moment, she felt as if her world was on the bridge of collapsing. Like her son can just disappear at any moment, even with the Imperial Physicians guarantee.

"Dear..."

Lightly stroking Adele's back, Irvin consoled her. Although he was going through the same emotional turmoil as his wife, he had to keep it together as the head family. Also putting all his faith and trust in the physicians and his son!

"Caretaker Aeselak.."

Sighing for his last, most critical patient, he didn't want to start. His report was full of injuries and potential damage.

Taking a deep breath, and then exhaling sharply, he reported,

"Miss Aedelak suffers from an excessive amount of head trauma and is currently in a coma. One of the most dangerous kinds of injury in relation to the body and also one that is the most unknown and uncovered in the medical field. We don't know the extent of how damaged her brain is.."

"....."

"Aeselak..."

Gasping at the imperial report, tears continuously fall out of Sara's eyes. Her body slighting quivering, despair filling up her heart.

However before she could break down, the physician intervene,

"However! What we do know was that Miss Aeselak was still able to converse with Miss Aedelak and was conscious for a while after. From that, we can determine that her memories will be as is even after waking up from a coma."

Yet, even after relieving the head maid for a little bit, the physician still has more bombs to drop, continuing guilty,

"Aside from her head trauma, her whole body is.... completely covered in bruises and cuts. She has severe internal bleeding in her chest, however, not a single bone is broken. Although no scar would remain, she might not be able to be as fit physically as she previously was. Working in the future would be difficult, and she is not likely to be able to .... conceive a child when she reaches her marriage age."

One daughter might not be able to marry because of a scar, and the other, completely not being able to marry because her body is infertile; the doctor can't help but feel incredibly regretful for the Head maid.