Episode 150- Twins fall out.

Aernest shook his head. He couldn't deal with Eugene anymore so he sighed and moved on to a different topic,

"It is a relief that sisters are in good health. You two have no idea how scared I was! One was bleeding internally, whilst the other accidentally bled physically and killed that 'guy'" aka Commander Kal.

"Bled?" A cold voice, a spine-chilling voice spoke sending shivers down Aernest's spine.

Eugene jolted as she turned to the person next to her. Her hands moved to her ears to check if she had misheard. Aernest did the same, however, he and Eugene realized they didn't hear wrong due to an expression never seen before on Euria's face.

Euria's expression wasn't one of happiness and had drastically changed from what it was 5 seconds ago. Her face was hard, pale, and anger could be seen on her face.

"What... What's wrong with you, Ria?" Aernest stuttered in speechlessness. When Euria's expression didn't turn for the better, he couldn't help but back off slightly from how scary Euria looked.

Eugene froze for a while. Her detective antenna quickly spun around to resolve the situation and she tried to reassure Euria, "... I'm not hurt! I didn't bleed a lot!" She thought Euria forgot that she was injured, however, she was wrong.

"No." Euria's voice was cold. "Did you use your blood?" Her red eyes stared straight into Eugene's eyes, bringing a chill down her spine.

Because of how terrifying Euria was at the moment, Eugene and Aernest froze in their spots. Any words that wanted to come out got stuck in their throat.

"Did. You. Use. Your. Blood. Eugeneia." She repeated word by word, sounding incredibly impatient and demanding.

Eugene and Aernest could feel the air around them turning thin as sweat fell from their forehead. It was the first time Euria called her by her first name and it was one of the scariest things Eugene or Aernest had ever heard.

'... What is wrong with her?' In the end, Eugene snapped out. There was no good reason she should be scared of Euria. With furrowed brows, she talked back to Euria, "Why? Do you know something?" There was no need to think deeply because Euria's reaction told her that she knew something, otherwise she wouldn't react the way she did right now. Not to mention, Euria did know that she was injured. And if Euria was going to be mad that she injured herself, Euria would've been angry sooner. However, she didn't.

Euria hung her head low however anyone could see that Euria's eyes were narrowed down dangerously. Not to mention, the visible pulsating veins visible on Euria's tightly clenched fists.

The air around the three was very cold. Not even the sun that shone past the trees could warm them up. It was a dark and negative atmosphere. It was even visible from afar that something was going on between the three of them because of the worried look on Aeselak and Aedelak's faces that Eugene could see from the corner of her eyes.

Aernest couldn't take it anymore and he laughed half-heartedly. With hands flailing around, he tried to ease the intense tension, "Ah... Hey... Hey! Calm down!" He said before turning to Aeslak and Aedelak to indicate that everything was okay.

He turned back to Euria when he saw Aeselak and Aedelak sitting back down, "Ria." He began, his voice slightly serious. "We didn't tell you because we knew you would be worried. Nia is okay now okay? Just look at her, she's completely fine! There's no need to get ma-"

Before Aernest could finish, Euria raised her head and shut Aernest off with a glare. She turned to Eugene and with a threatening voice, she went off, "Do you know what you have done!"