9. Tutoring Sirius

Quick a/n Hi! I've been working on this a bit and I'm I kinda forgot about it until recently sorry for not updating also thanks for reading this and please leave suggestions or something! Bye loves! Happy reading!

Edited February 11, 2022

Remus pov

Oh shit. I was so excited for this. Whatever you wanted to call it. But now I'm super nervous walking to the coffee shop. I was going to hang out with Sirius Black whom I've had a crush on since freshman year. Now he actually knows I exist. Fuck. I think I might text padfoot he'll calm me down and know what to do.

🐾Padfoot🐾

Pads!!!!
Sos!!!
I need help
Ahhhhhh

Hey babe what's up?

Ummm
Well you know that guy that I told you about?

The one that you like?

Yeah him well I'm meeting him soon and I get really nervous around him

Hes that hot huh

Yeah
Ahhhhhh I dont know what I'm gonna do he'll probably think I'm stupid!!!

He'd not as hot as me tho
Also just be you sarcastic smart ass self he'll love you and if he dont then your mine👾

Great but why the octopus

Oops I meant 😈

Oh lol thx<3

Happy to help love😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh ok I guess that helped a little. I sit down order my hot chocolate and when it arrives so does he. Damn. That's all I can think of. He looks around finds me and plops down on the other side of the booth.

"Fancy seeing you here!"
"What a coincidence."
"I love sarcastic people. They're so fun to have arguments with." He says with a huge smile on his face that's already killing me.

"You remind me of a friend." I say remembering a conversation I had with padfoot about his friends leaving him to go furniture shopping.

"Bet they're not as hot a as me"

"Ha funny he says the exact same thing"

"He sounds like a cool person"

"Yeah he is I spose. Should we start on your English?"

"I gusse"
I took a sip of my co-co grabbed my stuff out of my book bag.
"Are you drinking hot chocolate" he smiled at me that great Sirius black smile

"Uhhh mabey"

"Awe you so soft like a little bean"

"Hey case you haven't realized I'm a little over 6'."

"Fine a bean stalk. I have a friend that's super tall."

"Any person who stands next to you is tall"

"Hey words hurt ya know"

"Your such a drama queen, you really remind me of my friend."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Yeah he would be happy to hear that your also a short sassy drama queen."

"That's great we need more of us in this world."

"You only say that because your one of them."

"Exactly"

After that we part ways and head home. I emeditly text padfoot.

A/n yep so what a chapter the next one will be the text convos with Moony and padfoot see ya next time loves