36. The Date prt. 2

A/n I swear I know what I'm doing! And school is almost out, I only have 11 more days left so hopefully I'll be less stressed. Anyways happy reading! pic of the one and only Brinks. Have a great day/night.

Sirius pov

I looked up from my phone when someone sat down across from me.

"Hey Remus" I gave him a shy smile while putting my phone away.

"Hey, I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long" Remus said while pulling off his jacket.

" umm no you didn't I was just a little early I also got your hot chocolate I hope thats what you wanted"  I could feel my face getting slightly red as I looked down. Come on Sirius get your shit together!

"Are you nervous?" Remus asked while laughing a bit. I could feel my whole face turn beet red.

"No" I said laughing a bit.

"You know you can relax it's just me" Remus shook his head while still smiling. "Just ask me a random question or something"

"Why do tables have two heads but four legs like that's kinda confusing because nobody has two heads" I questioned him. relaxing a bit and being my normal not nervous self.

"I have two heads" he said with a dead pan look on his very cute face. How can he be so calm while saying something like that! I gotta be cool.

He watched me process what he just said with a smirk making one of his scars more visible, I thought it was absolutely beautiful. After a good 5 seconds of him just staring at me we both burst out laughing. Gods I could listen to that laugh. All. The. Dam. Time.

The band had gotten everything set up and ready to play after doing a few practice runs before the show started. They started by doing a cover on Sparks By Coldplay. Me and Remus stopped laughing and just listened to them play. Remus watched the band and I watched Remus.

Did I drive you away
I know what you'll say
You'll say oh sing one we know

But I promise you this
I'll always look out for you
Yeah, that's what I'll do

I say oh
I say oh

As I was watching Remus I saw him mouthing the words but not singing them. And I thought of Moony asking me if he was a good singer, I'll have to hear him sing sometime.

My heart is yours
It's you that I hold on to
Yeah, that's what I do

Remus turned his head to see me staring at him, he gave me a smile and turned his attention back towards the band.

And I know I was wrong
But I wont let you down
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I will, yes, I will

He took a sip of his hot chocolate and when he set it down there was a small smile tugging in the corners of his lips.

Yeah, I saw sparks
Yeah, I saw sparks
And I saw sparks
Yeah, I saw sparks
Sing it out

The song ended and he turned to me with a big smile on his face. "I love that song!" He says excitedly like a toddler who was just told they can have ice cream.

"You have good taste then"

"Why thank you good sir" he gave me a bow the best he could while sitting in a chair. "Hey do you wanna get out of here and go for a walk?"

"sure" and with that we grabbed our stuff and payed.

After we left we decided to walk around a pond. After about half way around he grabbed my hand and started swinging it with his own. I looked at him but he wasn't paying any attention to it and kept on walking like nothing happened.

I smiled when I heard him humming sparks. He was a good singer. I looked up at him and smiled, I'm so lucky to be here with him right now. I should ask him to be my boyfriend.... mabey.

I playfully bumped him with my shoulder to get his attention. We stopped and he looked down at me.

Now's the time to do it, ask him! It's just 5 word you can do it Sirius!

"Yeah?" He gave me a lopsided smile.

"Nothing I just wanted to tell you that your beautiful" I said looking into his honey brown eyes.

Come on Sirius you should have just done it!

"Not as beautiful as you" he whispered as he took a step closer so his body was close to mine. He leaned down and kissed me.

I was shocked at first and didn't respond. He pulled away and looked at me with his eyes wide. "I'm so sorry I thought you wanted it too and I misund-" I cut him off by pulling his face down level to mine and kissed him, his soft lips meeting mine for the second time today.

And I saw sparks.

I never wanted it to stop, but he pulled away and just stared at me his cheeks dusted pink. "Oh" was all he said.

"Yeah" I responded back with equally pink cheeks.