39. Hang out?

A/n I'm baaaaack!!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated recently, when I first started this story I hyper fixated on it and was always think about it therefore writing more. Now I'm fixated on making rings so I kinda forgot about the story. Happy reading!!! Enjoy a picture of Brinks on the boat!

Remus pov

I was on my way to hang out with Sirius at his house. I was kind of nervous because he haven't talked about the kiss and what we are to each other.

As I pull into the driveway I smile when I see a dogs head peeking through the widow curtain wagging its tail. I see a head of black hair pop up from what I can assume is a couch, and race to the door and casually opening it. Like he totally didn't just jump and run like a 5 year old.

"Hey Remus!" he calls out as I'm get out of my car.

"Hey Sirius"

"Come in I made popcorn so we can watch a movie and I got lots of blankets so we can be cozy I even made some hot chocolate for us too" he said really excitedly. "Well that's if you want to I really should have asked what you wan-" he was going on forever so I pulled him into a kiss not really thinking.

When I pulled back we smiled at each other and I grabbed his hand an led him to the couch "what movie are we watching?"

" I dunno" we ended up watching Divergent, I've read all the books but haven't seen the movies yet so I was happy with our Choice.

"Hey where is the bathroom" I asked about halfway through the movie.

"Down the hall second door on the right"

As I walked to the bathroom I heard my phone buzz.

PADFOOT💅🐾

Moony

*sigh*

I think

Now dont call me crazy

But....

I really really really like him

Like I think I might love him

I get attached to dam easily

Good for you pads, I hope it works out for you

But I gotta go now

~~~

When I walk out I see Sirius' phone out in front of him, I see the name Moony at the top along with what he just texted me. He types something in and sets his phone back down. And I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Holey shit.

Hes padfoot .

Padfoot is him.

That means he like me. He was talking about me! SIRIUS FREAKING BLACK LIKES ME! Okay I have got to mess with him later.

I hope over the back of the couch landing next to Sirius with my arm around him. He try's to ignore it but I see a blush on his face as he snuggles into my side.

When the move is over he has fallen asleep so wake him up.

"Hmmm" he mumbles in a sleepy voice.

"The movies over darling" his eyes shoot open when he hears what I say. Oh I'm going to make this boy blush so hard. "Do you mind if I sleep over love? Its getting late and I'm really tired"

(A/n I hate to write people stuttering bc it seem unrealistic but just go with it)

"I- I ummm yeah its fine"

I lay back down on the couch as Sirius snuggles into me and wraps us in a blanket. "Goodnight Siri" I say kissing the top of his head.

"Goo-night" his mumbles.

A/n ahhhhhhh so um yeah that happened!!!!! I've got PLANS for what's to come next. Love you guys! Dont wanna be 'that' person but comment and vote! Thanks cya👋🏻