12. Reassurance

A/n as requested here is an update, it's not much but its something :)

Edited: February 11, 2022

Remus pov
After school

"REMUS!" Lily screams as she practically busts down my bedroom door scaring me half to death.

"That's my name dont wear it out."

"Dont you DARE take that tone with me, Remus John Lupin!"

What did I do this time?!" I can tell she's furious with me. How does someone fit that much anger and sass in such a little body?

"Why on earth did you tell Sirius Black that you were taken" she seems really mad, she's practically shaking. "Unless you actually are taken, because you should never tell your crush you're seeing someone." Shes started talking in her normal tone thankfully, lily is super scary when shes angry.

"Honestly lils I have no idea why I said that, I just didn't want him to think I was lame I guess." She moves over my homework and sits next to me.

"Oh Re you're not lame, and if he even thinks that for a second I will shave of that precious hair of his, and anyways dont you see the way he looks at you?"

"Lily, he doesn't look at me in any way even if I'm not lame." I sigh wishing he did look at me in some way. "He probably only sees me as some awkwardly tall nerd in oversized sweaters."

"Whatever you want to tell yourself, I'm just telling the truth."

"If your telling the truth now then admit that you like Potter" I wriggled my eyebrows at her making her giggle and slap me on the arm.

"I'll like Potter when hell freezes over." I can tell shes lying but I dont say anything because it will you be an even better 'I told you so' when she actually does admit her feelings.

"Whatever you say."

"Let's finish this essay for Binns, it's due tomorrow. "

"Alright."