25. Yay! Remus is alive!

A/n Hey! It's been awhile, I cant make any excuses for not writing other than I've been busy or I just didn't feel in the mood to write, you can take you pick.  Well anyways, on with the show! Happy reading!

3rd person pov

"W-where am I?" Remus stammered as he lifted his head up a little to look at his surroundings. "And why does my head hurt?" He felt the back of his head where he had made contact with the hard wall not to long ago.

Sirius looked down at him with a worried expression on his face "hey hey your alright" he said in a soothing manner.

"Sirius?" Remus looked up at him and seemed to realize that he was laying in Sirius' lap, he sat bolt upright blushing but soon as he did it he layed back down feeling dizzy.

"Yeah, hey its alright we can sit here a little longer until your ready to get up and walk to the nurse okay?" He  asked as a hint of blush settled upon his face.

"Umm yeah okay" Remus hesitated for a second before putting his head back into Sirius' arms. As he did this a smile spread across Sirius' face and started stroking Remus' hair calmly, little did he know that Remus was also smiling as he let out a contented sigh.

They stayed like that for a few more minutes before Remus picked up his head "okay I think I'm ready to get up now and besides, lunch will be over soon and I dont really want to be sitting in the hallway with a group stampeding down this way."

Sirius nodded before getting up and offering a hand to Remus. They both blushed as Sirius helped the tall boy get off the ground. Sirius put his arm around Remus' waist to help him from falling over, seeing as he was still a bit dizzy. The taller boy put his arm around the smaller boys shoulders using him for support. And they walked to the nurses office in a comfortable silence just happily holding ont to one another.

A/n yeah so this is like really short but I will have another chapter out either today or tomorrow. Be patient my lovely readers you will get drama.