8. School

Sirius POV

Ugh it was Monday and I had English with minnie first. Besides James' mom, Minnie was something like a mother figure to me.

Except, I was doing really bad in her class. I was falling behind because of hockey practices and my games. I play for the Griffindor lions and this Friday we have a really big game against the Slytherin serpins and if I didn't get my grades up I wouldn't be able to play.

Great. I'd have to ask Minnie for a tutor or something.

Remus pov

I got to English a bit early so I entered the classroom and was surprised to see none other then Sirius Black talking to Ms.mcgonagal.

I set my bag down by my desk and just as I was about to sit down when Mcgonagall had called my name and beckoned me over to her desk.

I walked over and stood a out 2 feet away from Sirius. I looked from her to sirius and back to her kind of confused.

"Mr.Lupin could you please totur Mr. Black he could use the extra help." I turned my head to look at Sirius to see if he would be ok with it he turned and looked up at me and gave me a shy smile.

Oh my goodness he was super cute I didn't think I would be able to do this but he looked at me with pleading eyes and I couldn't say no. "Yeah I'm free whenever"

"Would after school today work?" He said looking up at me still looking shy. Huh? who knew Sirius Black would be shy.

"Yup how about we go to the coffee shop on Main Street ,that's not far. Does 3:00 work?"

He seemed to go back to himself after that because a huge smile took form on his face as he said "yep see ya then!" After that the rest of the class came in and the rest of my classes felt as if someone had made the clock go slower then slow. I couldn't wait to hang out with Sirius.