24. Im a little cheesy

A/n so basically this is what I picture what goes inside Sirius' head.

Sirius POV

I was walking to lunch when I saw something on the floor. When I realized what it was, more like who it was, my heart skipped a beat.

Remus.

My little Remus. Who would ever want to do anything to hurt him? Hes never done nothing to no one.

I run over to him as fast as I can and I almost trip over him when I tried stopping, luckily I didn't fall over him. Although I have fallen for him.

Anger courses through my veins. I need to find out who did this, though I have a suspicion it has to do with a slimeball. I want to beat the shit out of him! I've always wanted to, but now that hes touched Remus, he will regret ever being born.

I cant worry about that right now Remus is hurt. I sit next to him and scoop him up so I'm cradling his head and the rest of his upper half In my arms, kinda like when someone dies in a movie and their loved ones hold them close, ya know? But he wasn't dying.

I just wanted to comfort him and hold him close so when he woke up he would know everything's alright and he wasn't alone in so hallway. After a few minutes and he still hadn't woken up I started to get really anxious.

What if he actually did die? No hes still breathing. What if hes in a coma? Nah it couldn't have been that hard if a hit. What if hes brain damaged? Nope couldn't happen to my Remus. What if he has a concussion? That probably the worst case scenario and that not super bad. Hes Remus, he has to be okay.

I wish I could go get the nurse but I dont want to leave him here and besides what's she gonna do? Give him an ice pack and call it good? That's decided we're staying here till he wakes up.

I relax a little and once I do, I realize how much I like holding Remus in my arms like this. Hes so cute and peaceful considering hes go a big bruise forming on his cheek. I just want to kiss it better and make all his pain go away. If I could I would take it for myself so he wouldn't have to feel it.

The longer I sit here the more I realize I would do anything for this boy in my arms, I know it probably sounds stupid and it's just a  crush, but I would rearrange the stars anyway he would want them, I would walk the sun 5 thousand time if I got to see him smile, would even consider doing my math homework if he asked. And mabey its cheesey but gusse what.

I dont care.

Remus finally starts to open his eyes again.