40. Sirius *nearly chokes

A/n hello my dear children *sips hot chocolate from my 'best mom ever' mug while petting Brinks as he lays on my lap* it been awhile, I hope you were all safe on the 4th of July for my American readers, for those of you who arnt I hope you had just another great Sunday. Happy reading! New b-dog pic!

Remus pov

I wake up to the sun shining through the window and a mess of black hair on my chest.

It takes me a second to figure out where I am, that is until I see James Potter in the kitchen making pancakes.

Oh.

Sirius black is laying on top of me. James looks up from what hes doing in the kitchen and sees that I'm awake, he smirks and shakes his head. "Ya know Remus he likes you alot"

I hug Sirius closer "I know" I smile down at him as he huffs and nuzzles his head into me.

"You treat him right okay?"

"Wouldn't treat him any other way" I smile at James. "Say how do you wake this boy up?"

"You dont" he states as he flips a pancake.

I roll over and fall into the floor, bringing Sirius with me as I do. "HEY!" He looks up at me as I am on top of him "What was that-" he seemed to realize our position and turns pink.

I lean in close to him as his eyes widen and at last second before our lips touch I whisper in his ear "you might want to go and take care of your little problem before breakfast"

I pause as I bring my head back from his ear and look at his face before glancing down there and back to his ear. "James made pancakes"

I sit up as he takes a few deep breaths and pulls himself up and rushes up stairs. Soon I hear the shower running in what I can assume is a very cold shower.

A couple minutes later I hear my phone go off so I check and see I have a message from padfoot, or should I say Sirius.

Pads🐾

Dammit

What

Hes messing with me and he knows it

But I fucking love it

So it's a good thing?

Yes

I just wish I could ask him to be my boyfriend but I dont got the guts

Why not, he definitely likes you

How do you know

Mmm just a hunch

Okay thanks

Happy to help ;)

~~~

When he comes back down stairs his hair is wet but there is no sign of his little situation. He sits down next to me and we eat pancakes.

"Why do tables have two heads, nobody has two heads?" Sirius randomly asks.

"Well I have two heads, I can show you my other one sometime" I say deadpan. James bursts out laughing while Sirius nearly chokes on his pancakes and is beet red.

"I umm" Sirius starts but James cuts him off.

"Sirius buddy quit while your ahead"  all Sirius does is nod his head and stuff another pancake in his mouth.

After we are done eating and help clean up and I head home.

A/n Make sure to comment and vote!!