13. The Crop top

Sirius pov

After school I have hockey practice, I have enough time to shower at the rink and then its straight to the coffee shop to study with Remus.

I cant believe Remus has a girlfriend. Why did I ever think I might have had a chance.

"Padfoooooooot earth to padfoot!"

"What do you want James?"

"Now is that anyway to treat your best friend?"

"Well you interrupted my thinking"

"Well good thing I did before anything blew up" he had a huge grin on his face.

"Shuddup prongs"

"Hey I was just gonna tell you that the bell rang"

"Oh" yes finally school is over. Time to go to practice.

At practice we have to skate laps for conditioning, after that we do a bunch of drills and soon enough it's the end of practice.

I take a shower and change into some clean clothes, a pair of comfy sweatpants and a cropped band t-shirt and I head to the coffee shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remus pov

I'm already settled in with my hot chocolate  and my book out reading when I hear the bell of the door open. I pick my head up to see Sirius.

Holey. Shit.

I look him up and down, hes wearing grey sweat pants with a black cropped band t-shirt and wet hair like he just got out of the shower. I don't think I can stop staring.

"Sorry I'm a little late, I had hockey practice  and I took a shower after so I didn't smell bad." He says putting his homework bag down and sitting down next to it

"Better late then stinking" I'm not completely sure how I got my voice to work but I'm glad it is.

Despite being able to talk I still cant stop staring at him, if anyone can pull off a crop top its Sirius. He finally seems to realize I'm staring at him.

"Is there something wrong?" He sounds generally concerned.

"I- um no it- it's your shirt" I say not being able to form a sentence from being embarrassed that he saw me staring and because he HE LOOK BLOODY GORGEOUS!!!!

"Do you not like it"  he starts to reach for a jacket.

"No! I mean yes! I mean no there's nothing wrong with it and yes I like it it looks really good!" I practically yell. Wow. Good job Remus. Way to go!

"Oh" he sighs relieved "that's good, im glad you like it"

What was that supposed to mean? Dont answer I'm thinking to myself.

"We should get to work"

"Alrighty"

And with that we work on our English.

A/n I've been planning that chapter in my head for like ever but I wasn't sure how to write it so let me know what you think! Thanks for reading❤