27. stupid time

A/n what's up my amazing readers? I finally remembered that I should write something for y'all. I keep telling myself that I should have a schedule when I should write but I'm not going to lie to myself because that's not gonna happen. Happy reading!❤

Sirius pov

I never wanted to leave Remus in the hospital wing by himself.

When he did yell at me it reminded me of when I lived with my mother and father. It brought back to many memories. Yet I still wanted to stay with him.

I regret asking him what happened but I just wanted to help, it's like with Pandora's vase, she was just so full of curiosity. She couldn't help it, and just like her I opened something that should have been left alone.  Unlike her I didn't release any monsters though Remus telling me not to talk to him was just as bad.

Hope. That's what stayed in the vase. I cant lose hope either, I have to give him time even if it kills me. I have to hold onto hope like never before.

I might sound a bit over dramatic but when all you hear growing up is that your worthless and nobody loves you, it makes the friends you do have a million times more important.

The separation feels like an endless void and you dangling right above it, its waiting to swallow you whole. It feels as though your life line has just been pulled apart.

All you can do is sit and wait.

The thing about waiting is when you want something so bad time seems to go extra slow, yet when your enjoying something good it goes by way to fast then taken away from you just as fast. Waiting is not my strong suit.

I fucking hate time.

A/n this is really short but I kinda like writing the deep feelings they have, it give a chance to connect with the characters but it also shows what goes on inside their head. Because this is really short I will have another chapter up today as well, I will start it as soon as I post this. Have a great day! Also hope you like the picture I drew.