45. Jealous

A/n another update because I have an hour and a half bus drive and have nothing to do. There's Brinks with our Christmas tree.

What do y'all think of Paisley?

Song of the chapter (remember is first song that plays from shuffled from my playlist called "the mess in my head) : Freaks -surf curse

Remus pov

After school me and Paisley went to the coffee shop to catch up a bit more.

"So anything new I don't know about? We haven't talked in ages." I say as I take a sip of my hot chocolate.

"I made varsity hockey team" she smiled brightly then whatever she was thinking made her frown.

"What's wrong love?

"I'm missing my team is all." She confessed with a sad smile.

"Do they have a girls team here?" I asked hopefully.

"No." She sighed and took a sip of her apple cider then stirring it with the cinnamon stick she had asked for.

Just then Sirius Black walked in with his back pack and looked around the shop, most likely looking for James. He then spotted me and walked over but when he saw Paisley, he frowned.

"Um hey Rem, I thought you were tutoring me today." He says finally turning away from Paisley and his attention towards me.

My eyes widened at this "oh my gosh Siri, I completely forgot I'm sorry. Do you wanna join us though?"  I ask him as his eyes flash hurt. Hurt? I think that's what it was.

"Sorry, I umm... have to go!" He says quickly while turning around and heading back the way he came.

"What was that all about?" I ask Paisley after he's gone.

"I don't know Rem but he's pretty cute." She says looking at me.

"Yeah he is." I say as a small smile finds it's way onto my face without realizing it.

She smiles at me knowingly "he likes you."

"I like him" I look her dead in the eyes.

" I know"

Silence, then we both start laughing like crazy. "It was so easy to figure out, he was jealous the second you hugged me."

"Oh." Was all I could say because I had no idea he would be jealous, he knows I like him. Right?

He has to know.

I'll make sure he knows.

I just have to think of a way to make sure he does.