35. the date pt. 1

A/n *akward wave* hehe hi everyone, I feel like I need to explain sooo I feel really bad for not updating in what feel like forever, I haven't been gone or anything but I just didn't know what to write. I still dont know what I want to do but usually I just start writing and stuff happens so yeah, we'll see where this gets us.

Happy mothers day to all the mothers of the world, happy mothers day to the mother figures. Happy reading <3

Sirius pov

It is currently 2:30 and I'm starting to really freak out, I have no idea what to wear. My hair looks perfect as always so I'm not to worried about that.

I finally decided on some jeans a t-shirt with my leather jacket, casual but not to casual. I put my hair in a bun because it started to get in the way.

I grab my phone and put it in my pocket, throw on my boots and walk out the door just to walk back in remembering my wallet. That would have been akward paying.

2:40

Okay I'll have enough time to get there and find us a good table. There was going to be a band playing tonight and I was excited to hear them. It was just some local bands doing covers on various artists.

~time skip to when he gets there because that's boring and I'm lazy~

When I get there I see the band setting up the equipment and a bunch of tables are open. I walk over to one and put my jacket on the back of one.

I was 20 minutes early so I decided to order a coffee.

*ding* (it his phone I wOnDeR wHo It iS)

I look at my phone to see a text from the one and only Moony.

🌜Moon guy🌛

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

That's alot of fucks
Is there anything you would like to share with the class?

FUCK!

okay can we mabey use explaining words?

No.

Well my Moony pie how will I be able to help if you do t yse your words

I'm just super nervous about something can you mabey take my mind off of it for a little bit before I have to go

What's the difference between partly sunny and partly cloudy?

Thanks pads
No I wont think about anything else

Happy to help😌

~end of text convo~

A couple minutes later Remus walked in wearing jeans and an oversized beige sweater and white converse. He looked adorable.

A/n the next chapter will be in Remus' pov so yeah and it WILL BE SOON!