29. foolish boys and darn troublemakers

A/n a picture of my beautiful puppy dog to show that he is very well loved (not that it wasn't doubted) ImAnAngel_ImAnAngel anyways on with the story (idk what I'm doing anymore) happy reading!

Sirius pov

I was at school waiting for the first class to start, I standing with James and Peter. James was arguing about why it would be better to have a button that you can push (like an elevator button or something like that) or a sew on button instead of a belly button. I mostly tuned them out but when James made a big gesture with his hands he slapped me in the face.

"Hey why'd you do that!" I exclaimed turning to him.

"I didn't mean to" he smirked. I was almost positive that he definitely meant to.

"Yeah whatever" I gave him a little shove with my shoulder. "And I didnt mean to do that"

"that was uncalled for"

"Yeah and you slapping me in the face was" I sarcastically yelled making bringing my hand up to point at him all while smaking him in the face as well.

He put his hands on my shoulders and looked dead in my eyes "oh dear padfoot" without expecting it he pushed me away so I fell on my butt. "Haven't you ever heard"

"Heard what" I asked looking up at him while still on the floor.

"Paybacks a bitch" he looked so proud of himself.

"Well I've never personally met payback, but if you Jamsey do see them can you give them this" I said while getting up from off the floor.

"Give them what" he looked really confused.

I looked dead in his eye and smirked "this" and I ran at him ready to tackle him. He realized what I was doing and took off down the hall with me chasing him and leaving Peter standing there.

When he reached the end off the hall which was a dead end he turned around and ran past me, when he got close to the classroom he stopped and his eyes went wide. I wasn't sure what he was looking at but kept running till I grabbed him and pulled him to the ground.

"MISTER BLACK"

Shit.

"I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS TOMFOOLERY IN THIS SCHOOL"

"Sorry mrs.mcgonagal" me and James said at the same time.

"Detention, the both of you in my classroom during lunch." She looked at us disappointed but not in the least bit sorry, she sighed and shook her head and she walked back into her classroom as the bell rang. She muttered something along the lines of 'foolish boys' and 'darn troublemakers' I kinda felt bad for her and having to deal with us but deep down I know we are her favorites.

Once everyone else in the class was seated I looked around hoping to see Remus but also knowing due to the injury he most likely wouldn't be here today, still a man can hope.

A/n sorry to bother you with another author's note but I was too tempted. Anyways I hope you liked it and it is an apology chapter after the some what sad one, hope this made you smile and if it didn't then......SMILE ALREADY GOSH DARN IT!❤