18. James and sirius get in trouble

A/n I'm just going to start it right out no intro just straight to texting! Hope you like it!

Sirius pov

Prongzzzz🦌

Hey dude wdy want for dinner

Ummm idk

Well that doesn't help

Pizza sounds good

Alright by me

You can pick it up

Why me
Why cant you go get it?

Cuz I went and got it last time

Ugh I just wish that little ceasars delivered to us

Well they dont so you can go pick it up

Only if you call in and order it

fine only if we can get crazy bread

Obviously

And you pay for it

Come downstairs rn

~~~

I put my phone down on my bed and head downstairs slightly confused.

When I reach the bottom step I get whacked in the face by a pillow, I pick it up and run towards James. " you'll pay for that Potter" I yell hitting him with my pillow laughing.

He looks at me and smirks the famous James Potter smirk. "Yeah and what are you going to do about it?" He got me there so I charge at home with full speed and tackle him, we both fall backwards knocking over Mrs.Potter's flower vase and shattering it. We both look at each other terrified.

"Shit" we both say at the same time.

"James!" I exclaim getting up "why'd you knock that over"

"Me? You were the one who knocked me over!"

"You started it" I point at him some what pouting.

"Wow real mature Sirius"

"Yeah yeah because your more mature, but we need to clean this up before your mom gets home from work"

We put the pillows back the we glance down at the glass on the floor. "What do you think we should do?" I say averting my attention back up at James. I really hope he knows what to do.

"Umm probably just clean this up and hope she doesn't notice"

"Alright" I go grab the broom to get the big shards and he goes and grabs the vacuum to get the little peices.

When Mrs.Potter comes home she comes in and sets her keys on the table where the vase used to be. Me and James look at each other nervously. She turns around but turns back to the table doing a double take.

"Hey boys" she says slowly turning to us.

"Yeah" James replies trying not to sound suspicious.

"Do you guys know anything about what happened to my vase?"

"What vase" shit that was a stupid move made by me.

"Oh you know the one that's normally on this table" she vaguely gestures to the table behind her.

James sighs. I know he cant lie to her that long anyways, nobody can. She give you the mom look and boom you crack. There's no secret kept from her. "Me and Sirius were having a pillow fight and it fell but we cleaned it up and we'll get you a new one we promise" he spits out really fast.

"Oh boys I never cared for the vase, I can never have nice things that are breakable around you two" she smiles and both me and James' shoulders relax. "I do like that you told me and you cleaned it up. Now would you guys like it if I made supper?"

"Yes" we both say at the same time

"Alright" she smiles and heads to the kitchen.