42. Tomato

A/n sorry for being MIA for so long, lifes been crazy but I'm back! Hope yall enjoy!

3rd person pov

Remus had never really been into hockey games, but his whole school was. And now that him and Sirius had something (whatever it is) he was excited to watch the Gryffindor Lions again the slytherin Snakes.

It was the biggest game of the season and he was going to surprise Sirius, who is on the starting line for defense.

~Time skip a couple hours before the game~

A couple hours before the game Remus threw on his converse and grabbed his jacket heading over to Sirius' and James' house.

When he got there James opened the door, giving him a smirk before telling him to come in. "Hey PADFOOT! Your lover boy is here!" James yelled, putting an extra emphasis on Padfoot giving me a wink.

We both laugh when Sirius come bounding down the stairs faster than his feet can carry him making him miss the last step and fall.

"Mm okay" his voice muffled from his arm that protected his face when he fell,causing me and James to laugh harder.

"oh yeah thanks for helping me I can't BELIEVE I trusted you guys, and when I'm at my lowest and I need someone to pick me up you just stand there laughing and mocking!" Sirius shouted sarcastically.

Remus walks over and grabs both his hands, pulling him up so fast that Sirius found himself flush against Remus' chest.

"Oh hey there" Remus smiles as he looks down at Sirius.

"Hello" Sirius whispers back.

Remus leans down toward his ear "you look like a tomato"

"Oh" was all Sirius could say back as Remus was about to kiss his forehead when James butted in.

"Hey sorry to break this up but we gotta go" James loudly shouts clearly not at all sorry.

"Okay I'll see you cheering me on at the game ya?" Sirius asks Remus with a smile one his face.

"Of course"

A/n sorry it's short butnits something, life sucks that's not an excuse for not righting but I promised I wouldn't give up on this book so here is a chap and I'm so sorry about the REALLY long wait. <3