23. I hit by a slimeball

Remus pov

I was on my way to the cafeteria for lunch just minding my own business when snape and his sorry excuses for friends started walking towards me.

Well shit.

They are the only ones that know what happened at my last school. Now dont ask me how they know, they just do. They are the bane of my existence. I cant tell a teacher or anyone about them bullying me because if I do they'll tell the whole school what happened.

"Hey you wants us to add another scar to your face?" Snape sneered oh wait your dad already did that for us." He spit it out like it was snake venom, or maybe he was the snake.

I hated when people brought up my father. It wasn't his fault for what happened to me, if any thing he saved me. I mean sure it was is fault that we ended up where we were but he gave up his life to save me in the end.

My heart ached just thinking about him, I couldn't take it anymore. I've delt with these guys bullying me for three years now and I am done with their shit.

"You guys dont know shit" I said through gritted teeth. "My father did more for me then yours ever done" Snapes eyes flashed with fury.

"Ooo we pretending to be brave today?"

"I'm not pretending to be I'm just so fed up with you after 3 years and I'm done with it"

"Yeah yeah we'll see what happens" snape nodded his head and his two 'friends' started pushing me till my back was against a wall and before I even knew what was happening I was out like a light.