37. Femin product foot guy

🛑🛑🛑Tw: mental health issues, just talked about. You can skip this chapter, know yourself. Its nothing major but it depends on the person. Happy reading!

Remus pov

Feminine product foot guy

Hey pads

Hey moony

How are you doing

Honestly?

Honestly.

Umm I dont think I'm okay anymore

Wanna talk, I listen

I'd like that

I'm all ears/ eyes

I just feel like

Like I dont know anymore

Like the whole world is against me, like I have nothing that I can do anymore accept look in the mirror and see a weak pathetic excuse of a boy.

A boy.

Not a man.

Because I tried growing up and look where that got me, a few scars that I keep hidden and a mask I wear every day to keep everyone else around me happy.

I dont want to talk to people about it and burden them with my problems, it's just me, I feel like I'm climbing a cliff with no harness. I work and work to get to the top only to find myself right back at the bottom where I started.

So what's the point in trying to climb that cliff again if I'm just going to fall. Over and over, with nobody to catch me and help me to the top. Its pathetic that I I believe that mabey just mabey someone will catch me some day.

I know I have James but I just feel like he wont get it. I dont want to feel like I have to text you every time I fall off my cliff, I dont want to take you away from your own life.

I'm sorry.

Oh padfoot, you are not weak for feeling that. You are strong for telling me even though you didnt have to. A person should not ever have to feel this way, like they have to wear a mask to make others happy, like nobody wants to listen to them. And that cliff, well that cliff can just go fuck its self, there will be someone to catch you whenever you fall.

Dont you ever say sorry to me for saying how you feel

Thanks Moony

Happy to help

~~~

A/n guys if you EVER feel like that dont feel bad to just message me, sometimes talking to someone you don't know over a screen is easier than telling someone in your life.

It's okay to not be okay.

I love you guys so so so much!

It was my last day of school today, my last lacrosse practice I have my last games tomorrow.

Found out my dads brain is still damaged, went out of state to a special hospital, they told us thing that we already know. His brain is dehydrated. So that's fun!

Okay sorry for ranting, have a great day/night! Dont forget to see our lovely mascot up top.