46. This should be fun

A/n y'all the weather here is so crazy, it December 16th and it hasn't even snowed yet usually there's already over a foot of snow by this time! Although we did almost have a tornado last night due to it being 60 degrees f. With strong winds then today it's 30 degrees f. (The picture is from this time last year) and sorry this chapter is short!

Song of the chapter: piano man- Billy Joel

Also just found out that there has been a threat that someone is gonna shoot up my school tomorrow🥰

Remus pov

I sat in my bed thinking of ways to let Sirius know I like him but I'm not sure what to do...what are things he likes?

Movies
Singing
Hockey
Coffee

As I make a mental list trying to think of something we could do together. Then it hits me. He likes to skate. He also like to show off so what better way to let him know by taking him skating so he can teach me and for me to have a good time watching him try to impress me.

This should be fun.

~time skip to school~

Sirius pov

"Sirius!" I hear a familiar voice call. I turn around to see Remus walking towards me slightly rushed.

"Hey Re."

"Um I was uh wondering if..." he trails off tapping his fingers together nervously.

"Yeah?" I ask hoping for him to continue.

He sighs. " I was wondering if you wanted to go skating with me and you could maybe teach me?" He asks quickly.

"Yeah of course, I'd love too!" Just then Paisley comes up to us with a smile on her face.

"Oh! Can I come?" She asks and I glance at Remus to see him looking at me nervously.

I'd love to watch her try to skate, that would be fun watching her slip. "Of course!" I reply with a smile that Remus looks surprised to see.

This should be fun.