7. chit-chat at the coffee shop

Remus POV

I was working on my English assignment that was due tomorrow. It wasn't like me to leave work to the last day before due date seeing as it was assigned on Thursday and today was sunday but oh well. At least it will be done and not late.
It was around lunch time so I decided to get out of the house and take my homework to a Coffee shop a few minutes away to get some lunch and Coffee.

At the coffee shop I went to my normal booth and put down my bag with my papers and laptop down along with my denim jacket and went to put my order in. As my best friend lily brought my grilled ham and cheese out I moved my suff over knowing that her shift was over and she would join me for lunch.

"He Re"
"Hey lils"
"Hows your sandwich"
Being the sarcastic bitch I am I said "absolutely repulsive"
"Shut up and just so you know I spit in it"
"Wouldn't expect any less"
Just then my phone buzzed telling me I got a text. It was from Padfoot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🐾Padfoot🐾

Hey Moony wyd rn

Just at a coffee shop with my friend doing homework and eating lunch wyd?

Just talking to you
Hey I have an idea

And that is...

Well we have been talking for a couple weeks now but we still dont know much about each other sooo do you have any  questions for me?

Do you play any sports?

Yeah I play hockey

That's cool what position?

Defense
Do you play any sports?

Nah
Not really my cup of tea
I'm kinda what people consider a nerd ig

nerds are cute

Yeah totally not over sized jumper wearing  chocolate loving and awkward  me is cute

Yes ure a cuddly tiny baby

Wait how tall are you?

5'7

Ha and you call me a tiny baby

How tall r u then huh

I'm 6'4

Oh

Fun chat but I have to finish my English homework so ttyl

Bye moony

~~~

I smiled and put my phone down and turned to lily "who was that?"

I turned to my homework and started to work again. "Does my Remmy have a boyfriend" she nudged me with her elbow and wriggled her eyebrows at me.

"The fact that you think I could get one is very amusing and I love the faith you have for me but no I dont have a boyfriend"

"not yet you dont"

"shut up lils I barely know him"
"Sure sure"

"hey I know you're smitten with  James Potter"

"Ha! only in my dreams!"

"what" I smirk at her, seeing if she realized what she just implied.

"no no I meant in his dreams I hate that toe rag!" She is so lying I know no matter how many times she rejects him she secretly likes him back.