11. School

Edited: February 11, 2022

Sirius pov

I was walking to school listening to James talk about lily. I wasn't really listening, I never really do. Its always lily this and lily that, its sickening how in love he is with her. I've gotten used to it after a couple years.

Once we got to school I saw a tall boy with a messy mop of sandy colored hair. Finally a reason to get away from James. "Remus!" I yelled as I went to catch up to him. Dispite me yelling his name he didn't hear me and when I came up to him he jumped.

"Ughhhh are you serious?!"

"Well who else would I be?" Giving him a cheeky smile. "And to be fair I yelled your name before I came over here." Behind him I see lily walk up behind him, she put a finger to her lips telling me to be quiet.

"Boo"

"Again?! Are you serious?"

"No he is" she says pointing to me with a satisfied smile.

"Way to go Evens" I say giving her a high five. I turn back to Remus "when can we have our next study session? I still need a little more help." I swear I see a little blush but he looks up at the ceiling as if trying to remember something.

"Ummm yeah how about next week monday same time same place if your free" he says looking back down at me with his honey colored eyes, my heart flutters. God hes cute. And I cant wait to get to hang out with him again.

"Monday works"

I turn around and head to English before he can see me blush.

Remus pov

As I watch Sirius walk class I can help but watch. I mean how could you not? That was a rhetorical question dont answer. Lily nudges me with her elbow breaking my train of thought.

"Ooooooo does my Moony have a crush?" She said as she kept nudging me and wriggling her eyebrows.

"Mabey" I've turned as red as lily's hair by now. "Lils you already knew that I liked him."

"Well yeah but it's still funny to watch you blush and get all embarrassed." She states matter of factly.

"Shuddup" I say as she shoved me and I stumble. I'm about to fall when someone catches me. I look up and see Sirius. Great.

"Looks like you've fallen for me" and he gives me a huge smile and a wink.

"I'd say I have, but I'm taken" shit why did I say that? Also a rhetorical question so dont answer. I'm as single as they come.

Shit.

Well it's not like it matters because one, he's straight. And two, if he was into guys he wouldn't like me. Not in that way at least.

I realise Sirius is still holding me. I quickly regain my balance and stand up. "Glad that you caught me though" He looks a little put out but I'm not sure why.

"Any time" he gives me what looks like a strained smile. I don't have time to think on it. The bell rings.

And with that it's time for English to start.