4.Trouble

Hey loves how are you today? still hope you are enjoying this little fan fic! also if there are any suggestions I'm more then happy to hear them! pls tell me what you think so far no matter how late you are! Happy reading!

Edited: February 11,
2022

Remus pov

Sirius Remus

I'm in Ms.McGonagalls English class waiting for class t start when the hottest boy in school walks into the room. Sirius Black. I've had on a crush on him sense the beginning of the year, sadly hes strait and into girls and even if he did like guys he for sure wouldn't like me.

All of a sudden my phone starts vibrating next to me. I look up to see If McGonagall is paying attention, she isnt so I quikly flip my phone over to see who the texts are from. Of course its Padfoot.

Padfoot

Moony!

Moony!

Moons!

Pads aren't you supposed to be in class?

well I am but Minnies not paying attention so Im texting you

your gonna get me in trouble!

oh moons

just don't get caught

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sirius Black! Get off your phone and give it to me for the remainder off class! and detention!" McGonagall took his phone and put it inside her desk.

I made sure to keep my phone quiet so I wasnt next.

Class was over a little while later and I walked to lunch I saw Severus. Great. Just great. I tried to go the other way but him and his friends had already saw me and were coming towards me yelling mean things.

I slid down the wall so I could at least cover my face so they didn't see my face and remind them why they bully me. I hadn't even heard James Potter and Sirius Black come chase away Snape and his goons.

"hey are you alright" Sirius half whispered as he keeled down in front of me. I nodded my head, still buried in my hands. I didn't want him to see me either.

He stood up in front of me and offered a hand too help me up. I took his hand and he gently pulled up as I stood up I towered over him all he did was look up at me and SMILE! Sirius freakin Black just smiled at me! I thought I was gonna melt right there. I realized I was still holding his hand and I quickly let it go mumbled a thanks, grabbed my bags an ran to find lily to tell her everything that just happened.