I dont know what to write

Hi! So ummmm I dont really know what to write hopefully I'll have something next week or sooner. I dont really think anyone cares but imm do it anyways, I'm going to tell you about me. If you dont really care you can skip it wont hurt my feelings.

I have blonde hair that goes to around the middle of my back and I never know what to do with it.

I have blueish sometimes grey eyes, they aren't like breath takingly beautiful but they can see stuff so that's good.

I'm kind (not my words just how people describe me) funny and bubbly but can kick ass if I have to.

I like wearing big cozy sweaters. I love reading. my favorite candy is chocolate. I'm  loud, cant sing for shit but doesn't stop me from doing it.

This might get some hate but oh well this is me. I like country music but not the new stuff only the older stuff. I love going to concerts. I will listen to other stuff I like musicals (not as much as my friend does) I understand that not everyone likes the same music but dont hate on others choices <3

I'm bi and respect everyone's pronouns and sexualities. Homophobes can go to hell🥰

I have a dog, his name is Brinks. He is a 5 year old yellow lab and I love him very much. The picture at the top is him.

I'm the person who everyone knows but isnt popular. Who is smart if they tried. Most of my teachers like me. (I'm pretty sure)

I play hockey and lacrosse. My favorite color is blue or gray. I like making bracelets and blankets

Little things make me happy for no reason for example, thunderstorms, cozy sweaters, snowing for the first time of the year, seeing other people exited about things, singing at the top of my lungs.

I will hype anyone up but I lack in self confidence. I'm very optimistic most of the times. I get random bursts of energy. I'm a sarcastic bitch. I tend to overthink things sometimes.

Like right now I dont know if I should post this and you guys might think it annoying but I'm going to do it anyways.

Leave a comment and tell me what your favorite color is, how people describe you, and if you have any pets what are they, what's their name, and their age. Tell me what house your in and which of the Mauraders is your favorite. >>>>

Love you guys <3333 will have an update soon!!!!