Nagini

A/N: Sorry for the wait. We needed a time jump and I worked hard on this chapter & I've started on the next one.

Enjoy the Maurader's fan art above 😌

Recommended:

Lose Yourself - Eminem

December 18, 1995

I woke up to Draco yanking me out of the bed.

"Draco, what are you doing?" I asked him sleepily as he was still basically dragging me out of the bed.

"Ow! Draco stop it!" I said as my feet hit the floor, he pulled me out arms first.

"You've got to go." He said hastily.

"What's wrong with you? What time is it?" I asked as I was instantly more awake.

He was shoving his quidditch hoodie onto me without answering. I could see his jaw clenching, and unclenching as he avoided my question.

"Draco! Answer me."

"It doesn't matter what time it is. You need to come with me. You're needed in the headmasters office."

Snape.

I screamed as pulled Draco's hoodie on the rest of the way.

"Professor I was just, we, um, I-"

"Please spare me an explanation of why you're in Mr. Malfoy's room."

"Sorry, Professor." I said as my cheeks flushed hot.

"Let's go. Quickly." Snape said.

"What's going on? Do I need my things?"

"That's not important right now, I'll have them sent to you. You're going home."

"Home? What about Draco? Am I being expelled? You can't just expel me for being in here. I'll tell my father and he'll just talk to Dumbledore. He won't expel me. That's not fair, you can't keep us apart!"

"SILENCE!"

I stopped and stared at Professor Snape. I had just spoken out of turn to him, NOT my best idea.

He didn't seem upset though, he just looked at me with a sadness in his eyes.

"...Professor? There's something you're not telling us."

He looked at Draco and then back at me.

"Miss Black. Draco is like a son to me. Neither of you can understand the consequences of what you're doing. Right now, you're coming with me. We're going to Grimmauld Place, and I cannot promise a time when you will see one another again or when you can talk to each other again. Letters will NOT be written. Am I understood?"

"What?" I almost whispered.

"Draco, what's he talking about?" I asked as I looked over at him.

He let a tear fall down he face as he wiped it away quickly.

"What do you mean I'm not going to see you, you aren't serious?"