Petunia, Dear

Recommended:

You? - Two Feet
Renegades - X Ambassadors
Let Me Know - Juice WRLD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in my green satin sheets the next morning with Noir next to my pillow, that's where she likes to sleep. The satin was always so comfortable.

I finally found the source of the noise that had woken me up.

"All I'm saying is that it's so dumb that the password is pureblood!" Dani said as her and Pansy were getting ready for breakfast.

"Yeah it is" Pansy said agreeing with her.

"It's not like we can change it Dani go back to bed" I said sleepily.

"Dumbledore can" Dani said.

"(Y/n) it's 7:00 we have to go to breakfast. The boys are already going down there now."

"Fine" I grumbled as I got up to throw my uniform on and brush my hair out.

"And Dani?"

She looked over at me.

"Dumbledore could change it and give everyone the satisfaction of knowing that it bothered one of us that much, we're the only half-bloods if you couldn't remember."

She threw herself backwards onto my bed and yelled in frustration.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put my hair into a high ponytail with a green satin ribbon.

"Do I look okay?" I asked.

Pansy did a charm on my hair that gave my ponytail slight waves.

"Absolutely" she smiled.

"Wow! Where'd you learn how to do that?"

"My mother taught me over the summer! I'll show you later." she beamed.

"I thought we couldn't do magic outside of school" I asked

"Doesn't mean we can't watch" Pansy shrugged. "That was my first time trying it."

"Well let's go then" Dani said grumpily as she got back up off of my bed.

After breakfast we had two free periods before Herbology.

The three of us plus Theodore Nott and Blaise played exploding snap, taking turns.

Malfoy was in the corner of the courtyard with Crabbe and Goyle, talking to Marcus Flint.

Draco POV

After breakfast we all headed out to the courtyard.

"Hey, we're gonna play exploding snap why don't you come?"

"No, I've got something to care of. I'll see you guys in Herbology."

"Oh, come on Malfoy she told you not too. She'll be mad when she finds out." Blaise protested.

I just gave him a smirk as I walked off with Crabbe and Goyle. I didn't care.

I always ended up making her mad anyways, so what was the difference?

I was doing the only nice thing I have ever done for someone. Crabbe and Goyle and the others were my friends I guess, but she was different.

She was kind without being weak.

Loyal, and cunning without being mean.