Legilimens

A/N: I'll probably post a lot more fan art that I find because as we get to these later chapters I don't want anyone to over sexualize the actor. So any Fan Art that you may see unless otherwise stated is NOT my work.

I love Tom Felton and writing this with him in mind is just weird to me (as much as I would like to be his haha ❤️)

This is just a disclaimer to say that I am writing about a fictional character, Draco Malfoy. Not Tom Felton.

Recommended:

Waves - Dean Lewis
Bare - Wildes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally. Come on we're supposed to already be back there." Pansy scolded as she walked off down the train hallway. Draco gave my hand one last squeeze and followed her.

The snakes were intertwined in my bag as I got them out.

"Why've you got two snakes for?" Blaise asked me.

"Ginny saved this one. Draco's warmed up to Noir, I thought I'd give this one to him."

"You and your snakes."

"You're just jealous." I teased.

The train ride was long and dull. I tried to read my book, but I couldn't. Noir and Blanc kept sliding over the pages. I settled on just watching them, they would often intertwine with one other, playing. I had never seen snakes do that before.

Other than that, I looked out the window, and had the occasional conversation with Dani and Blaise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is that?" Harry asked as we were walking by.

"What's what?" Ron asked back confused.

"That! Pulling the carriage!" He said frustratedly.

"Nothing's pulling the carriage, Harry. It's pulling itself like always." Hermione said hesitantly as Harry was walking around the carriage, staring at it oddly.

"You're not going mad. I see them too. You're just as sane as I am." A girl who was reading a magazine upside down had said.

"Brilliant." Harry muttered.

Draco had reached up to stroke the air.

"What are you two getting at?" I asked.

"Nothing. You just can't see them." Draco said simply.

"Wait.. you can see them too?" Harry asked him as they met each other's eyes.

"They're called Thestrals, misunderstood. Beautiful, really. In their own way." Draco explained before we walked towards another carriage.

"I still don't see anything, are you two trying to prank us?" I asked.

He scoffed and grabbed my hand and guided it to the thestral slowly.

"What... it feels slick." I looked over at him quickly.

"Is it a reptile?" I asked.

"Now why would they have a reptile pulling a carriage. Come on Black, I thought you were smart?" He teased as he stepped into the carriage and held his hand out for me.

"What is it then?" I asked as I sat down beside him.

"It's a horse."

"Well, why can you see it and I can't?"