The Hog's Head

A/N: Sorry it's been a few days. I've had everything up until now already written out, and most everything after year 6 written.

So, this is my first chapter I've had to spend a bit of time on! I know there's not a super lot of fluff in this chapter but it's very essential to the story.

Enjoy, next chapter out soon. ❤️

Recommended:

SAIL - Awolnation
Riot - Hollywood Undead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 5, 1995

Hermione came over to the Slytherin table at breakfast to find me.

"What do you want Granger?" Draco said as he sneered at her.

I promptly stamped his foot, resulting in Dani choking on her pumpkin juice when she laughed.

"I've come over to ask (Y/n) something." She said as she glared at him, and then gave me a small smile.

We all were looking at her.

"Alone, please." She clarified.

"Whatever you have to say you can-"

"Draco, stop it."

"Go on then, don't let me keep you from whatever is so important." He said as he rolled his eyes and picked at his food as I got up and walked down a few spots.

"Is something wrong? Is Harry okay?" I asked in a hushed whisper.

"Yes, Harry's perfectly fine. Great in fact. He's actually agreed to teach us all Defense Against the Dark Arts. Will you come to the first meeting?"

"You're joking?" I asked.

"No, he really said yes!"

We had been pestering Harry to teach us secretly, since Umbridge wouldn't.

That wretched woman gave him a scar on his hand.

'I must not tell lies.' What a bitch.

What's more is he refuses to write home because he 'doesn't want to give her the satisfaction, or put Petunia and Dudley in any danger.'

Always the hero complex.

"Hey, are you going to go or not? You really should. I know you love Defense Against the Dark Arts."

"Can Draco come?"

"(Y/n). I know me and Harry are coming around to him but.."

"It's not too soon Hermione. Really. He's not like his dad. I promise." I said as I glanced over at him.

"He just has trouble proving it sometimes. Especially when he's embarrassed. Ron's the same way, I know you know what I mean."

"Well. Okay, but you need to be sure."

"I am." I smiled at her as I sat back down.