Halloween, Trolls, and Detention... again.

Recommended:

Wonderwall - Oasis
Seven Nation Army - White Stripes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Dani usually sit in our spot near Malfoy at meals, but not with him.

I would steal glances at him and he would glance back. Sometimes, I'd get the occasional smirk.

I do see why he irritates Harry and Ron so much.

He irritates me the same way.

It was Halloween and he was being especially arrogant that day.

"Honestly, he is so arrogant."

"Who?" Dani asked.

"No one!" I snapped at her. Her eyes widened slightly at me.

"It was just a question, what's gotten into you?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud is all. Honestly, Dani it's no one."

"Oh yes, definitely not a blond haired boy that you glance at every day."

"I do not glance at him every day"

"(Y/n)... I sit beside you every meal."

"Just drop it. He's just annoying that's all."

Dani rolled her eyes at me.

Professor Quirell burst through the great hall doors causing everyone to turn and look at him.

"TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! T-TROOLLL IN THE DUNGEON!!"

"Has he gone mad?" I whispered.

"Thought you... ought to.... know." Professor Quirrell said as he fainted.

"Some Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher." Dani joked.

Everyone started panicking until Dumbledore called for silence and instructed all the prefects to escort us to the dungeons.

They didn't have to tell me twice, I had no interest in seeing a troll up close and personal.

November 1, 1991

The next day, however, I found out that Harry and Ron did indeed get to see the troll up close.

They had saved Hermione from the girls bathroom on the first floor. He always had something exciting happening to him.

Honestly, I don't believe he ever thought about his actions before he took them. Must be the Gryffindor courage and bravery.

Me? I'd much rather think out a plan for something. I worry about him constantly, he really shouldn't be so careless.

It was the day of the first quidditch game of the year.

I knew Harry was nervous, but I also had to support my own house.

I wished him luck nonetheless.

Everyone was anticipating the first game.

I especially was looking forward to it.

I had always wanted to play quidditch, and I couldn't wait to try out for the team one day.

For now though, watching was fun too.

"Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle. Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint."

"That's the captain?" I said.

"Yes (y/n), weren't you listening?" Dani asked.

"Yes! I just didn't know that he was the quidditch captain is all."