Execution

Recommended:

Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? - Artic Monkeys
Breezeblocks - Alt J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the year came and went.

Flint still wouldn't do anything except kiss me, but he was a good kisser. He took me on small little dates occasionally by the lake and bought me things on our Hogsmeade trips.

I actually got him to study more, and he made better grades.

'Why do I have to study, I'm going to play quidditch.' He had said.

'Because you need a back up plan just in case. What about Astronomy? You love that.' I had told him.

Me and Draco were finally getting along again after that first match with Ravenclaw.

His birthday was on a Sunday that year so we all spent the whole day with him. Breakfast, Exploding snap in the court yard, lunch.

After lunch we managed to get him back to the common room. Blaise kept him there while I ran upstairs to grab Monopoly. Draco had nothing to do with anything that was muggle tradition, and I was about to change that.

I came down the stairs and laid the box on the table with a big grin.

"Mon-oh-Paul-lee? What is that Black?" Draco questioned.

"Oooh good choice!" Dani said.

"It's pronounced Mah-nop-olee and that Draco, is what's called a board game." I said confidently.

"What's a board game?"

"Hear me out. It's something muggles do-"

"No."

"Too bad. It's something muggles do for fun and you'll like it!"

"Do I look like a filthy muggle to you? I won't."

I started unpacking the game as Dani helped me set it up.

"Well, you're already here so you might as well try to play."

We explained the rules to Draco, Pansy, and Blaise.

Looking back now, Monopoly was probably not a good first choice to play.

"What are you talking about? I didn't cheat!" Draco said to Blaise then gave me an evil grin.

He totally did. Which just led to all out war and everyone cheating.

"Okay, so maybe we'll play a different one next time." I said.

"How many of these do they have??" Draco asked.

"Too many." I said and we all laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next evening, I was going down to Hagrid's with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

It was Buckbeak's execution day.

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak it's just too horrible." Hermione said to me.

"Honestly Hermione, it wasn't his fault he can't help that his dad pushed for it to happen."

"Just got worse." Ron said as we walked out and saw Draco with Crabbe and Goyle standing by a rock watching.

Hermione started marching towards him.

"Ah, come to see the show!" Draco said happily as he held his arms out.